Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Short ski break suggestions please.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OH and I are considering a 3/4 day ski "mini" break. Will be mid week/mid March. Anywhere with easy transport/drive from airport considered. Prefer HB or catered chalet, and accommodation not to far from slopes. Any suggestions? Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, should have mentioned that we are looking for nice, cruisy pistes preferably with a nice (not icy/narrow) "home run". No off piste required. thanks
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PS, ...where we are is good for a short break - flight to geneva, 100m walk to train, train to sierre (under 2hrs) beautiful journey alongside lake geneva, taxi or funicular up to resort. Crans Montana - excellent sun record. plenty of accommodation near the lift stations. Excellent ski lessons from Swiss Mountain Sports if you need them.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PS, Mountainsun's places in Les Coches might suit you? They advertise on here.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
if going to France, wait till school holidays over - ending 16th.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the tips.....and holiday advisory. Will get our thinking caps on this weekend!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Megeve, Les Carroz, Courmayeur, Chamonix and Verbier from Geneva.

Flims/Laax, Villars, Davos/Klosters and Crans Montana from Zurich.

I've done short breaks at all the above, I've found a hire car is a little more expensive than a train/transfer bus - but you get to and from the resort faster (so can get extra snow time in) and you can stay just outside the resort centre and drive to the lifts; which cuts down costs anyway.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've generally ended-up in Morzine/Avoriaz for my short breaks. Close to Geneva, and also plenty of shared transfer companies if (like me) you'd rather not hire a car / use public transport.

Ski area sounds like it would suit - it's a sea of of cruisey blues/reds.

I have tended to go for self-catering apartments - so can't comment on the half/board / chalet end of things though.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PS, we can offer 3/4 nights fully catered from 16/3 or start any day that week - fully booked until then. Easy drive from Chambery or GVA if you haven't already got flights, and lots of transfer options if you don't fancy the drive. PM if it may be of interest
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have also driven to La Tania from Chambery, it's a very quick journey too.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy