Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone advise what sort of a lift pass I should get, as an intermediate piste skier of the first-ish to the last-ish lift sort, for four days' skiing in the Ski Amade, based in Radstadt? And are there any savings to be made by buying something in advance. Thanks. (I don't know the area at all.)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pedantica, There are no savings to be made in advance. 4 days is €168. It covers the whole amade area; there isn't a "local" lift pass. There is a €3 deposit ont eh pass which you can get back (or give/sell it to someone else to cash in)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx, thank you. Clear, swift and to-the-point, as always! Very Happy
What was that you said about cheap as chips, btw? So far, accommodation, travel and ski pass costs amount to rather more than I might spend on fries during the average five day period! wink And that's before I start eating or drinking anything. May have to have large breakfasts and pass on lunch. Or there again... wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pedantica, Laughing OK, the food and drink is pretty cheap! Believe me you definitely don't want to pass on lunch!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
holidayloverxx, Laughing you know me too well!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pedantica, the lift pass is very cheap when you consider how much pisteage it covers. Far more than most folk could do in 4 days that's for sure... Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
queen bodecia, indeed, but that just underlines that a four day trip is poor value! Sad Wish I could have done longer.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy