Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites 1st Week in March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking to return to Arabba 1st week in March, having fallen in love with the Dolomites last year.What's your experience of conditions for Arabba/Sella Ronda in early March? Madeye-Smiley

Great forum btw. I've been using it as a guide for a while now and finally decided to join you folks !
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maloney~888, I may well be back around then as well!

As to conditions, who can say - the weather gods will let us know as time progresses. But conditions at the start of Feb were very good and I think something serious would be needed to ruin it all between now and then.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
May see you there Steve. We've booked the Sporthotel Arabba for the 2nd March Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maloney~888, niiice choice of hotel and good location Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome to snowHeads BTW snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Maloney~888, I have been based in Arabba for the first two weeks of March for the last 4 years and generally the conditions have been good. The current forcasts seem indicate colder weather for the rest of Feb so things are looking ok. I am in Arabba for two weeks again from the 2nd March with Colletts.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Maloney~888, welcome. I go this Saturday to Arabba for a week and actually worried there may be too much snow. The forecast looks snowy over the weekend and into early next week. Last year at this time the snow was quite thin although still skiable but we had warm spring like days. On balance I prefer lots of snow but would like to see some Sun Smile

btw, if you've not been to the Sporthotel before then I hope you like it. We think it's great and it always gets good reviews from most people.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That's all encouraging thanks. We visited Arabba last January and the snow base was quite thin compared to now, but we still had great skiing all the way around the Sella Ronda.
We stayed at Hotel Evaldo (which we highly recommend). Looking forward to being closer to the 2 lifts and experiencing the Sporthotel. Would also like to do the Hidden Valley. Conditions didn't allow last year.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Looks like I will be based in San Cassiano that week (starting Sun 3 Mar). Would be good to meet up with any other snowHeads during that time if you're interested.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'll be there first week of March with 5 others, skiing off-piste (2 days as group and 6 days with guide). Not staying in the actual village so cheaper (Cesa Padon - v good Hotel) but they have a minibus to take people in and back free, by arrangement, the first 2 days and then our guide has a minibus after that.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy