Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soldeu - Apts Bellavista

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey folks

Going on a very cheap (420 euro for flights, accom. and lift pass with panorama) trip to Soldeu on Jan 15th. Staying at the Apartments Bellavista. I believe its a bit uphill from the sgondola and town. Has anyone stayed there before or know how long (and how painful!!) the walk up is or does anyone know if there are lockers for skis/boots around the gondola station (or skishop/hotel that lets you leave them there)?????????

Thanks a million
Kevin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
drkpower, I can only help by saying there are lockers at the main Soldeu Gondola. I don't know how much they cost though, or how quickly they fill up. I'm sure someone else will be along soon...

That does sound like a good deal including lift pass. That's worth £130 in itself!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
drkpower wrote:
Hey folks
Staying at the Apartments Bellavista. I believe its a bit uphill from the sgondola and town.

does anyone know if there are lockers for skis/boots around the gondola station (or skishop/hotel that lets you leave them there)?????????

Sorry Kevin I don't know where it is but does ring a bell Puzzled
did a search on google and came up with this http://www.snow-line.co.uk/P1843/Andorra/SOLDEU/Apartments-Bella-Vista.htm
might help

there are some lockers at the gondola station you can use I know some hotels have deals with the locker owners.

Nadenoodlee I think is the Andorra experthope this helps
Rob
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are lockers by the gondola - I think about 50 euros for the week if I remember rightly. They are/were run by a guy named Marvin - I'm not sure if that is his real name or is a nickname put about because he always seems so miserable (like the robot in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy).
They do get full at half-term but I would not think that this is likely to be a problem in January.
However, my advice would be to get one of you organising the locker while the other joins e.g. the ski-hire queue.
The locker room is situated just to the left of the ramp down towards the gondola.

Sorry I don't know anything about Bellavista.

Soldeu however is nice and friendly, fairly small and intimate in the evenings but relatively cheap. Lucky you!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
drkpower

try looking on www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk

you may find them mentioned on there.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all - i believe the apartments are a bit of a walk but when it says uphill, who know s how bad that is - could be a nice fresh walk, could be a heart attack inducer!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
drkpower, plenty of guinness at the pub in the Gondola station and you will glide home ! We stayed in Pas last January and skied across to Soldeu via Gra Roig - happy days !!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
drkpower, It's a bit of a slog but theres a regular free ski bus that runs up and down Soldeu all day and well into the night. If you're near to a stop you'll have no problems but you'd still be better off grabbing a locker as it's a pain struggling on and off the bus with your full kit. You can get gear for four people in one locker so it works out at pretty good value shared between you. Get down there and get it booked asap as they can get full up....we'll certainly be doing that the week after when we're in town. Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
drkpower, Yep it is a bit of a walk but less than 300m from the gondola, you do have to go round the bend aptly named "smokers corner" Twisted Evil and then up a further 50m, the snowline web site has the correct picture. I have stayed there for several weeks and enjoyed it Smile Well worth getting a locker, you have a choice of at the bottom gondola or at the top(cheaper) Have fun.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy