Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Snowheads dudes in Sestriere 24/2 - 3/3?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going with a buddy but he's in ski school, so anyone out there at the same time who's up for hooking up for a few runs, let me know!

Cheers

Adz
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
just got back, head over to mont genevre if you can!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah I was thinking of heading over midweek. How were conditions in Sestriere?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Most of the tour operators in Sestriere organise social skiing in small groups, with the reps touring you round the area. It's a great way to make friends with other guests and give you some company.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Define Dudes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sestriere was ok fair bit of ice, snowed once all night, wierdly the slopes were empty between 12:30 and 16:00.
this was only my 2nd week skiing, so dont take my word for it, but there was some nice mogul hopping under the lifts off piste.
some nice deep powder off piste as well! my mate saw me right with a few tips and i was bombing down sestriere on the last few days despite an injury, as long as the lifts stay open and you make your own apres you'll be fine, bar du col was where the reps hung out and there's a pool table so its alright! have fun!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good point Debbie, I think the social skiing is on the second deay, and I know Sestriere anyway, so one day on my tod is cool. Andy86 I've stayed in the Du Col before so I'll head over there to see who's about.

Cynic - I imagine you were just asking me to define 'dude' for anyone that might not be a dude, as a dude knows what a dude is Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy