Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

have we made a boo, boo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from a week in Lofer Austria. Skied some in Lofer and some in Waidring. Really loved Waidring. I hurt my knee and missed a few days. In a moment of madness we booked a long weekend back in Waidring flying into Salzburg March 23rd. Now I am starting to worry that there wont be any snow at that stage......
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2waterford, suspect you will be ok, my favourite time of year to go skiing....

Their website says

Quote:
The three skiing areas in the PillerseeTal have a surprisingly wide variety of slopes to offer (from delicate blue to darkest black) as well as their almost legendary guarantee of snow. From the end of November to after Easter
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I,ve been to Lofer in late March it was fine, but not really possible to ski all the way to the village, this years snow has been better so should be ok, they work so hard to keep it all open until the end of season, it may be warm and slushy but you will still be able to ski snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
"have we made a boo-boo" - there's a perfectly good word for that, it's 'conceived' .....

Enjoy the hiill walking in Waidring.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
2waterford, relax, do you honestly think that resorts have all that infrastructure and somehow run out of snow before the end of March?

http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/snowreports/historical/snowreport.aspx/Waidring#.URzNH6VM_DU
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
2waterford, Sure there will be plenty of snow in the Deise at that time of year why would you have booked elswehere? Blush
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks guys for the reassurance
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy