Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amade - best bet for ski location on Saturday please?

Poster: A snowHead
We intend to arrive in Flachau or surrounding areas, early Saturday morning, pre 10:00 am.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to ski on the Saturday? Apparently, we don't need to check in at the apartment until late afternoon, so we have lots of options.

We are looking for an easy day, good snow, quiet piste, somewhere we can grab our Ski Amade lift passes from and not an obscene distance to strike back to Flachau later on in the afternoon to get unpacked into our appt (not asking a lot really are we?) Well I also have a new set of untried skis to find my feet on too, so the easy skiing bit is probably important!

Any SH's about?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would hang around Radstadt/Altenmarkt. Close to Flachau, great lifts, parking, lovely restos and some nice warm up skiing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
not flachau. schladming hills have been quiet due to world championships and sat is I think womens SL so I suspect quiet on the hills again.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey Frosty the Snowman, when you gonna come and hang around Radstadt/Alenmarkt? There is a nice new shiney gondala just for you! Very Happy Ange
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flangesax, but I miss the gun of falling off the chair at both ends. We'll be back.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, I know of other chairs that can forfill that requirement - fear not! Little Angel Ange
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK, well apparently the alarm with be going off at about 0130 tomorrow am Shocked, but we should be hitting Ski Amade early Saturday morning Very Happy Daily trip reports will doubtless follow led by the Minimums in due course as the week progresses.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
flangesax, Zauchensee 2- er chair ...."Tims" lift??? OOh nasty!!!!! Bruised calves too , ahh happy times Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ooo yes, and Fageralm is quite good too - with a roller-band to stumble onto, then a network of t-bars!!! Twisted Evil Ange
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have not fallen of the 2 man in Zauchensee, but my mate failed to get on, partly do to my width and by standing position. On the bright sidethough.... I howled with laughter. Not a good one to travel on in a cold blizzard!

SO where are you sliding saturdayMegamum?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kooky wrote:
flangesax, Zauchensee 2- er chair ...."Tims" lift??? OOh nasty!!!!! Bruised calves too , ahh happy times Madeye-Smiley
That's the one I have a video of me talking to myself on somewhere, having just been whacked in the calves Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well you had to be talking to someone Tarquin xx wink wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Frosty the Snowman, well we are currently in Munich, ready to sleep after a good Italian meal. At present we are still undecided.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Unless there are problems, it likely to be Flachauwinkle
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
FraserP, Good choice but do set off early. Snow forecast overnight....
snow report
Frosty the Snowman, You'd hate me if I was quiet Wink
snow report
Actually made it to Flachau at 10.40 ish....
Lots of traffic as we didn't leave Munich until 8:00.
Only a few runs, plenty of stops, no queues worth mentioning, slopes moderately busy rather than crowded.
latest report
As predicted dead on Schladming hills, probably will be tomorrow as well then come Monday hell will break free.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy