Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Week skiing either 23 Feb or 2 March, someone to room share

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to go to places such as Le Corbier, Tignes, Sauze D'Oulx (never could spell the place), either chalet or half board hotel. Probably flying from Gatwick or Bournemouth. Several places identified as available, between £450 - £550. I am intermediate (have style of handcuffed crab but can get down most things) however don't have to ski together if you don't want to. I am male, by the way.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, have you found anyone to ski with yet? I can only do this week i.e. leaving 23/24 Feb so It's very short notice. Let me know if you're still looking, price range sounds about right, i'm 27yo male intermediate, perhaps we could share a room. Gatwick would be pref.

Tom
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, looking for that week too, somewhere via Geneva if possible (covers most of Fr Alps) - feisty, replied to your other post. Ready to go! Male intermediate ski / board.
Cheers guys.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Asthehills, You could come to San Cassiano which is on the Sella Ronda in the Dolomites - I am going with Mountainsun from Sun 3 Mar for a week, they will do transfers from either Innsbruck or Venice/Treviso.
Lovely area, good skiing and food, I can guide round as I know it well. Cost looks like GBP 479 for a single room (not en suite) HB, 30 each way for airport transfers, then the skipass is Euro 275 for a massive area.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, I've booked a week in a hostel in Chamonix - getting excited now!
Wish you all some greaty adventures this season.
Cheers
Richard
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy