Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire in Claviere?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been to Claviere a couple of times and liked it. One thing which puts me off going back there is poor choice of skis for hire. I was wondering whether anyone has been there recently and has had a good experience of ski hire. I'd be looking for something a bit wider to venture into the off-piste (80mm waist or wider) and last time I was there, neither place I looked had anything like this.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What about hiring in Montgenevre if you can't get anything in Claviere.

We hired our sons skis from there, we arrived in the afternoon, and just walked into Montgenevre, but there is also a bus. Only reason we did it, was that we hired from one of the places you get discount from on here, but not sure it was enough to justify the walk over (we didn't know how close or not it would be). I don't think I'd do it again for kids skis, unless it was a huge saving, but if you can get what you want, then perhaps it would be an option?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, I had considered that, although the distance put me off. It'd be great if you could ski there to hire your skis, but you need skis to do that...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
J2R wrote:
Yes, I had considered that, although the distance put me off. It'd be great if you could ski there to hire your skis, but you need skis to do that...

We walked over to get them as we had to take son obviously, but when taking them back, OH just skied over with them, so that was easier!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy