Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 Males (24 & 26) looking for accommodation 22/23/24 February in Morzine, Les Gets or Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I've booked flights to Geneva and have a friend driving us from Geneva into Morzine. We'll get to Morzine pretty late on Friday 22nd and will leave mid afternoon on Monday 25th.

I'm looking for a place for me and my bro to get our heads down for three nights in Morzine or the surrounding resorts (Avoriaz, Les Gets). Nothing flash, just some budget accommodation.

Does anybody have any recommendations or ideas of where I might find anything?

Thanks for your help. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or is anybody going out and has a few spare rooms in chalet they could do with someone subsidising for a few days? Hitting dead end after dead end at the moment Confused
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
shoosk, it's very peak season, hard to find anything just for a few days - if you do get any positive offers, grab it quickly. But it probably won't be "budget" at this time of year.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w wrote:
shoosk, it's very peak season, hard to find anything just for a few days - if you do get any positive offers, grab it quickly. But it probably won't be "budget" at this time of year.

Thanks for the response.

Advice heeded. I'll be sure to snatch anything with both hands should it crop up.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorted some accommodation which is a huge relief. I went through airbnb which is brilliant. I would thoroughly recommend that if you ever need a place!

Now to sort transfers to the airport. I saw somewhere a discount code for Alpybus. Does anyone recall what it was, I'm not having much success with the search function.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I found this code SWISS1034 , not sure if it'll work though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy