Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

one day ski on a Paradiski lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have seen a couple of things about being able to ski the other areas for 1 day when you buy the full area pass for EK, 3 vallées oe paradiski but can't find anything current any one know if you can still do it this season?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I skied into Arcs from L P and had to buy a one day pass to get out, austerity has seen an end to all agreements I was told.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can add a day in LP when you buy your Les Arcs local passes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have been told by my tour operator that you can - we will be able to ski one day in Tignes on a les arcs discovery (discovery allows you one day in LP).
Last year my ski instructor informed us we could do a day in LP or Tignes on our 3V pass.
But I dont know how you find out more - poss have a look at Merinet.com or one of their associated sites - they are usually very informative??
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Slight misunderstanding there guys I am talking about moving from one complete area to another not a LP to arc pass. IE I am getting Paradiski unlimited can I ski in EK for a day for free?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes - you go to your local EK lift pass office and tell them you want to go ski in the paradiski resort. They give you a card which you take to a lift pass office in the paradiski together with your 6 day EK pass and they give you a free 1 day paradiski pass. You need a full EK pass minimum 6 days.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi, I worked in Paradiski last season and to give a definitive answer to whether you can ski EK for free for a day on the paradiski 1 week pass, yes you can. You can also ski 3v for free one day. Saint Foy is half price. You must make sure you get an extra card (which needs to be stamped at the other stations 3v / ek) when you buy your lift pass - there is no charge.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Happy days then Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

You must make sure you get an extra card (which needs to be stamped at the other stations 3v / ek) when you buy your lift pass - there is no charge.
+1 for that : Make sure you have the paperwork with you when you go to the 3v etc to get your day pass (if I recall, the paper receipt is what was required as they need to mark that to show that you've had your free day - may be different now, so worth checking when you buy your pass)

First time we drove over to Courchie from Champagny we only had the Paradiski passes so they initially said we'd have to pay, but the lady in the office did some telephoning to her boss and they eventually relented & issued us the day pass Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pepperami,

This scheme works on Decouvert and Paradiski passes of 6 days or longer.

When you buy your liftpass you need to ask for a "ticket espace olympic savoie" which is what you need to get the day pass in the other areas. If you have already bought your ticket online or with your tour operator you can go into any Les Arcs lift pass office, show your liftpass and ask for one.

When you arrive in Espace Killy / 3 valleys you need to go to the main lift pass office and show your Paradiski pass and the espace olympic savoie ticket - and then they will give you the one-day pass for that area free of charge.

Happy skiing. . . .
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Does anyone know the form the other way round ie we will have 7 day 3V passes and want to ski a day in Paridiski via Champagny (as we will be staying in La Tania). Will we be able to take the relevant paperwork to the lift office in champagny and get day passes there? We will probably pre-book our 3V passes through Erna Low, is there any particular paperwork we should ask for from them?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi philipb, you should ask either Erna low or the 3v liftpass office for the same thing - "ticket/carte espace olympic savoie" and then take that the the lift pass office in Champagny who will issue the Paradiski pass.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snow and Sunshine, marvelous, thank you. If Erna Low are unsure I will wait to buy the pass in La Tania. We are planning on skiing Paridiski on our first day so want to get it right.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy