Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seeking 2 fabulous LGBT-friendly people - luxury chalet, Val D'Isere, 10-17 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, We have booked a luxury chalet in Val D for the week of 10-17 March, 8 guys, 2 gals, LGBT 30s and 40s, we have one twin room left and are hoping to find one or maybe two fabulous people - guys or gals, gay or straight. Chalet is superb - south facing views, private hot tub with bathrobes and crocs, all rooms en-suite, Wifi, chauffeur driven Land Rover to piste, fully catered with private chef and assistant etc!

Cost is GBP 920 pp - transfers included on Sunday March 10th noon from LGW-GRN - return next Sunday March 17th around 6pm. Amazing deal, amazing people, will be fun and lively, with murder mystery, fancy dress and more! Please respond asap if interested. You don't have to be gay, as long as you are comfortable that we are - 6 singles, 2 couples. Smile Jessica
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads jessicahynes, snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Jessica

I desparately want to get away and that is the only week I can make.

I ski and board and am easy going and happy to party or chill. Price looks fine - I've skied for years but kids have gone off to uni and mates are not skiers .

Let me know if this may be of interest x

Thanks

Paul Blush
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Paul, that's great! Please email me on jessicahynes@hotmail.com and I will give you full details and we can have a chat.
I have one other friend who is also maybe interested so you can share with him.
look forward to hearing from you in the morning,
best
Jessica
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy