Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for snowboard Instructor - Feiberbrunn March 8th to 11th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for to find a snowboard instructor for 1 or 2 either private lessons or with myself and another friend. Doesn't have to be anyone official or it could be your day off etc.

You just need to be experienced enough to teach intermediate. I can snowboard but want to improve technique.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Anyone going to Feiberbrunn?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm in Fieberbrunn but I didn't think I could offer any answer to your original question, except recommend the usual ski schools (there are three at least). Are you going for the Freeride World Tour? That's on on 9th March and roundabout. Should be hundreds of snowboarders in the area.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Which ski school would you recommend? We're not going for the FWT but are aware that it will be one. Are you a skiier or boarder?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The three ski schools I know of are:
S4 Snowsports - I did my course with them last year and it was well organised (on that course the instructor was excellent).

Kogler'Sport - Manuel Kogler was a professional snowboarder, so I guess they know something about it.

Skischule Widmann - the original Fieberbrunn ski school; I did my first course with them but that was in 1965! However, they're still going strong, so they must be competent.

All the ski schools are good, I think, and probably much would depend on the instructor you ended up with. Can't really recommend one above another.

I am basically a skier. Though I do have a board, I have never really mastered boarding. Usually I only get the board out once or twice a season and I didn't board at all last winter - you can calculate that I'm probably not the youngest boarder on the slopes Happy

Hope you enjoy your visit to Fieberbrunn. Let me know if I can help any more.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy