Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kronplatz March 16-23

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm organising a group to go to Kronplatz in March (reasons at the end). This is likely to be a small group, self catering, staying at Ciasa Valentin www.mareo.it (which for those who went on the PBBWUW Snowheads trip, is just on the right as you ski down into St Vigilio, by the Cianross lift station). I'm mid 50s, male, moderate piste skier, not fit. If any snowHead s would like to come along or want more info, get in touch. My email is johns at carlislelaw dot org

In the past this has been a mixed group, male / female; ages 20 - 70; mostly on piste skiers; apres consisting of a few beers in a bar. Last year we had 3 days skiing in Kronplatz, a day trip to Marmolada, a day doing Sella Ronda and a day trip to the Hidden Valley. Generally a relaxed week enjoying the skiing, the sunshine etc

Last year we had a meal out at Fana Ladina for local Ladin style food and ate out about 50% of the time.

For the past 5 or 6 years a group of us have been to Kronplatz area, staying in Olang some years, St Vigilio other years, usually going in the 3rd week of March - the first week of the Dolomiti Supersun offer which gives slightly cheaper lift passes and accommodation.
This year most of the group has gone early as a couple of teachers have joined the group. I wasn't able to go at the same time and so I'm still going in March. Probably fly to Munich Innsbruck or Salzburg and hire a car for the week.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy