Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tim the telemarker

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Baltic in Verbier today. Uncle Tim reckons he's cracked telemarking so tested him out on a few of Verbier's tastier routes

Straight up the rustic Mt Gele cable car and tried to warm up on the short hike up to banana couloir

Weather came in but we really don't need any more snow. Banana and Mouche were powdertastic

Bit of viz and backside was epic - warning the path round the dam is hard work at the moment

Creamy in the trees under the dam. Happy with his new Line Opus skis

Vallon d'Arbi steep forest was deep

Even the trees above town were light and fluffy

Don't think I've ever seen so much snow in Verbier. Amazing conditions for those skiing this week.....
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BobinCH, nice. I think we had deeper snow around Avoriaz Friday though Twisted Evil

Or maybe you just have fatter skis?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under a new name, Avoriaz does seem to do well for snow although I guess everywhere in the alps is good now. You'll be pleased to know the old Kuro's are still going strong - thinking of getting a longer pair for a bit more float wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
great photos- but where have the tele turns gone?

I'm sure you'd love to tell him that viewers think he's got quite a bit of sneaky parallel action going on wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Conditions look superb! And great pics considering the flat light, thanks for posting.

Twenty years from now when Tim is still wearing that onepiece, are we going to see pics of youngsters stealthily licking it it? wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy