Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skiing Saalbach 9 March for a week. Looking rent with Intersport where you are able to select your ski model. I am a good skier on reds and can ski wider blacks (in good snow). Am looking to improve my technique on steeper, more challenging slopes and particularly to do tighter turns (currently best when do broad sweeping turns). Control more important than sheer speed and think now better looking at a slalom type ski (always had lightly longer skis before). Looking to hire the best skis. Their top of range skis are Atomic Redster GL and SL but think they may be too good for me. Would really appreciate advice on what skis would suit me best (there is a large list of available skis on their website if anyone has time to look).
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try Rossignol Experience 88 ski it short for your needs. Redster SL is a gate ski very narrow in focus.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cynic wrote:
Try Rossignol Experience 88 ski it short for your needs. Redster SL is a gate ski very narrow in focus.

Many thanks - will certainly take a look at these.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I enjoyed all about the Volkl Kendo. Bought a pair in fact. 177, I am 182. A really good and fun stable manoeverable go anywhere (in europe) ski. Held its edge vey very well, and was still fun fun in deep powder. All in all a great ski.
I couldnt get the intersport site to work so I hope they have them. And try the very best skis they have, you will be fine Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jackio wrote:
I enjoyed all about the Volkl Kendo. Bought a pair in fact. 177, I am 182. A really good and fun stable manoeverable go anywhere (in europe) ski. Held its edge vey very well, and was still fun fun in deep powder. All in all a great ski.
I couldnt get the Intersport site to work so I hope they have them. And try the very best skis they have, you will be fine Smile

Many thanks. Will check what they have - seem to have a vast choice but models change so much and names are very similar.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy