Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski caddy needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I'm currently looking for a caddy to carry my gear for me around Europe on my next ski adventure,I will be paying you a fair wage for a fair days caddying.Candidates must be able to carry numerous skis at once due to changing my mind often due to all my recomondations I have been given for the trip.If you think you are up to the job please apply on here as I have paid a handsome back hander to someone.cheers,ta,love meandrew x.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm up for it, I can also provide extensive photographic, video support and will happily to regular blog updates on whichever site, forum you require.

My requirements are basic.

Huge paycheck
Ski Pass for whichever resort I am providing support for
Minimum 4* accommodation including food (prefer Michelin star food if available)
all transport costs covered.
Other incidental expenses and costs to be discussed and agreed.

Send me the contract paperwork and if it meets my requirements, i am in..

Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ansta1, you will have to be good with the camera as I am quick as a wippet on whizz and the tricks I will be pulling will make you dizzy looking through the lense,can you cope?????
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, Canon 1dx main body, canon 1dmk4, second, canon 1d mk2n backup

Lenses
400mm f2.8L
300mm f.28L
70-200mm F2.8L
50mm f1.2

Plus others

5 gopro HD3 Blacks
5 gopro HD2
3d Hero system

I've also got a huge selection of pointless phrases and shoulder shrugs that can be utilised as required. My main shooting finger has been calibrated and tested to deal with up to 12 frames per second and I have been accredited for card changes by the highest standard with proof that an SD card can be changed in less than 8 seconds, a compact flash in less than 6 seconds and a Micro SD (in the gopro black) in less than 20 seconds, which includes removing camera from the gopro housing..

Will than do? where is the contract info?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What, no beer allowance?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy