Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Telepeage Doofers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HELLLLLLPPPPPPPP

Aprr website is fine, can get through postcode, address looks okay, sure our posties will get it to us.......but paying for it is where I have the questions.

It is €10 but how do I set it up so the ongoing toll charges come out of our french account by way of our RIB. My concern about paying by credit / debit cards from uk is that we will get charged for each transaction and not just the conversion rate at the time. We have a one account with RBS backing it.

Hopefully it is straightforward to set up a RIB and have payment taken directly from our french account as we use it.....we do not have a CB or French CC, just a French cheque book.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Answered on the other thread Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bump
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
4020markd, it is a while since I set ours up now, but I think I initially had to set it up with a credit card, and once your account was set up, you could log in and change it to a bank account. You can use an English card to set it up. Log in was your badge number and postcode to set up your online account.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What's an RIB?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Layne, Réleve d'identitié Bancaire. It's basically a form with all your French bank account details on which you give to organisations to set up payments .
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hells Bells, cheers. That was really bugging me Toofy Grin

4020markd,
Quote:
My concern about paying by credit / debit cards from uk is that we will get charged for each transaction and not just the conversion rate at the time.
The tolls are totted up and charged against your account once a month. So will only be converted once as a whole then. I think that was your concern. Sorry if not. My CC is paid off in full automatically from my bank account. So for me using the CC is fine. Also the CC is Halifax Clarity so no charge for the exchange.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy