Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Vacancies Next Week?? (w/c 9th Feb)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm trying to see if I can sneak over to the Alps with my daughter for a few days.

I'm thinking Sunday to Wednesday - three nights - somewhere fairly close to an airport.

Flights seem ok and I can find very reasonable accomodation, but mostly a few hours drive from the airports.

Do any snowHead owners have any spare beds they want to fill?

We are house trained.

Well, at least my daughter is.

snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bummer you aren't coming a week later....

I have a great place that is a 50 meter downhill ski to a quad lift, 70 minutes from Geneva, and I'm with my two school aged girls, and it's cheap - 125 EUR for the week...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That sounds perfect too. Sadly she'll be back at school then Sad
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Indeed...it would have been perfect.

We would have likely enjoyed the company....

the places had beds for 8 and there is only 3 of us. Though I'm not too fussed as the price was great. I just think it's a bit 'wrong' to let beds that are a 50 meter downhill ski to a quad lift go to waste...

I'd like to be selfish and say that school is overrated, but it's not really a story that sells, is it?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Found a place just out of the town centre in Verbier, but it's next to the ski bus stop.

Now getting a bit giddy as it's only two sleeps away Very Happy

I might nip over to Bruson sunday afternoon Cool
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Enjoy!

We'll in be in Verbier starting 23 Feb...so first a week Megeve, then a week Verbier..

Glad you found something, get up and out early before the crowds...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
HeidiAmsterdam, thanks snowHead

You sound like you'll be having a great couple of weeks yourself. In fact, I'm jealous! You're getting two weeks back to back and I only get four days wink

Hope you have a good time, and thank you for the offer.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yep...normally it is one week.

But, my kids are in the international school, elementary school, and the upper school scheduled their vacation a week after ours. But there are so many families that have kids in both, and then the lower school has to take "study" days (those are teacher prep days~) so they decided to keep peace within the families to give the lower school a study week directly after the 'vacation' week... so the families with kids in both schools have at least one week together.

next year they promise to synchronize it~ which means only week Feb hols...

And believe me, I am looking forward to every second of 15 days skiing...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy