Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mountain sun ltd.

Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone dealt with Mountainsun (the company I mean) lately? Have left voicemail and email but no response.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
popcorn on Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No, I haven't
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, Puzzled I've always been under the impression from the positive feedback on here that they are a good company to deal with (never used them but been tempted) are you intimating otherwise Shocked
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes, many times. It is a very small operation and there is no rea office as such. You are dealig with individuals who are getting kids from school, feeding the cat, unblocking the sink eyc. Persevere. Eventually you will get what you want. Probably.

snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chris Bish, thanks, that probably explains it. Masque, ??
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
billb, been to both in Italy and would go back tomorrow if that helps.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
halfhand, Yes, the've a great rep and I've stayed with them . . . must be 5 years ago and found them great . . . I was just waiting to see if the OP had more coming Twisted Evil

billb, They've a very good and well earned reputation, you may just have caught a bad timing event so just keep in touch with them and all will be well.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Masque, Ahhh, tin hats and IIIINN COMINNNGGGGG!!! I'd missed that (naive of me I know Embarassed )
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
billb, Good company, or at least they were 2 years ago when we stayed with them in Tignes. Usually reply to all comms, but mainly email, within about 24 hours. Try that maybe instead of voicemail?

But a really goood service, probably the cheapest way of getting a transfer and catered accom in the Espace Killy, plus they had a ski hire room in the basement with some decent enough kit. For the price you cant do better.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
billb, Yes, been with them twice this year, just received an email re their late season offer - might just take them up on it and make it three times.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dorsetboy, Chamcham, thanks, that's good to know.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
they're good value, Mountainsun.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yup, would agree with the above, would recommend and return. I'm sure Joanne will be along shortly...
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Plus one to all that. Stayed with them in Tignes last new year and just trying to work out if I can wangle a week there again next month.
snow report
Went to Kronplatz with them last week on the Pre-Birthday Bash. Everyone said good things. Have booked Les Coches in March and would admit that admin is not the highest,but okay. Good prices.
latest report
billb, Sorry you had trouble getting through on the phone - we have been massively busy and the phones haven't stopped for weeks (all the great snow everywhere!). If you have trouble getting through on the phone send an email ... I work until well after midnight every day this time of year so you'll get a response straight away at night when the phone's stopped ringing. If you'd rather speak on the phone email a number and a good time to call to reservations@mountainsunltd.com : an email is less likely to be missed than a voice message!

Apologies again!
snow report
I've stayed a few time in Tignes, always good staff and great value.
They also do some Fab deals summer and pre season

No Marathon this year Joanne ?
ski holidays
Access the website via the Snowhead website. Supports Snowheads.

Do you do a repeat guest discount Joanne?
snow report
Joanne Mountainsun, Thanks, I now have an email Smile
snow report
Neville, I'm doing Trail Marathon Wales on 22nd June! (but no london marathon this time!).
snow conditions
hawkesbaynz, Lucky for us around 70% of our custom is repeat business - sadly this means we can't give everyone a discount! Will continue to keep our holiday prices as affordable as possible though!! snowHead
latest report
hawkesbaynz wrote:

Do you do a repeat guest discount Joanne?

They would be paying me by now if that was the case
ski holidays
A bit late to join this conversation, but I would highly recommend them on the basis of my one trip (so far) to Chalet Pere Marie earlier this year. Very helpful and friendly staff made us feel welcome at a quiet time of year. Great food and information made it all so easy. We have already earmarked our dates for next year and just need to decide which of the chalets!
ski holidays
Anyone having pork based xmas dinner? snowHead
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/g8huXkSaL7o
ski holidays
@martinm, @halfhand, You are being harsh, surely........................

Oh, that's not right is it

Madeye-Smiley
snow report
Went on pre birthday bash with them. They were ok and staff were friendly. However location was pretty bad, food edible but nothing special though I recall decent rooms and bar area. They were also generous with their wine included in meal!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Did the Insideout pre-season warm-up in Tignes a few weeks back with them, great outfit!
ski holidays
Used them lots - Dolomites and Tignes. Yes you can get better - if you pay more - but at the price they cannot (in our opinion) be beaten.
ski holidays
RobW wrote:
at the price they cannot (in our opinion) be beaten.
+1

best value at that price point. Fantastic staff. Lovely dog (I am not a dog lover).
latest report
ed123 wrote:
RobW wrote:
at the price they cannot (in our opinion) be beaten.
+1

best value at that price point. Fantastic staff. Lovely dog (I am not a dog lover).

+1

Decent food, decent price, hot showers, decent size rooms
Friendly staff - what's not to like (he says going on their 6th trip with them this year)
ski holidays
A good outfit up the hill no doubt. But Has anyone heard anything from them recently? Contact has gone into a void recently Puzzled
latest report
It is Christmas. They'll reply when they're ready, it's part of the charm Toofy Grin

My sister is flying out to the Dolomites with them this weekend, I'm sure I'll hear if they've gone away Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy