Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sainte Foye - Super U Cheap Tickets?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Tignes in March and planning our first visit to Ste Foye on the way up on the Saturday we arrive.

I am sure that I have read something somewhere about cheap day tickets there on certain days - on production of a Super U supermarket receipt.

Was it somewhere on Snowheads? If so, I can't find it now.... Puzzled

Can someone advise? Presumably one receipt per person? And how much would we need to spend at Super U?

Cheers!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mountainaddict,

The rear of a Super U receipt offers various discounts. A Ste Foye lift pass is available for €18 on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mountainaddict, T'was on here! I have just checked a Super U receipt - the coupons are every 7 inches and its one coupon per ticket. So its not about the spend but the number of items! Alternatively have a quick shufty in the bins trolleys etc!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers stewart and chocksaway!!
Quote:
The coupons are every 7 inches
What a comprehensive response! Brilliant in fact! That makes it interesting! We'll be buying a week's worth of groceries on the way up - so hopefuly we'll qualify for at least one cheap ticket. Looking forward to it - been to Tignes loads but never to Ste Foye.

Just had a further thought chocksaway....If it's not too much trouble, you couldn't have another look at your receipt and tell me how many items constitute 7" could you Laughing?? I reckon that the week's groceries will easily get us get us to 7"....but Mrs MA's now saying that 14" would be better Toofy Grin!!

I'm guessing that (allowing for the name of the shop, date etc taking up a chunk of space on the receipt) our best strategy would be two separate transactions. Is it worth the hassle by the way? How much is full wack?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
27.70 euros.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

If it's not too much trouble, you couldn't have another look at your receipt and tell me how many items constitute 7" could you ??

7 articles to the inch, 2.25 inches for the header and 3.5 inches for the footer!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mountainaddict,

We have some spare vouchers if you are short. Always in the Alpaka if you want to pick some up.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cheers again Stewart, chocksaway and Jenniper
Quote:
7 articles to the inch, 2.25 inches for the header and 3.5 inches for the footer!
So only 7 or 8 items required - we'll need more than that but great info, thanks!
Quote:
We have some spare vouchers if you are short. Always in the Alpaka if you want to pick some up
Thanks! We may take you up on that in future but - as we're planning on skiing at Ste Foye on the way up to Tignes on arrival Saturday - we'll need to go to Super U en route. (And we need groceries anyway.)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy