Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI LOCKS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
there is regularly discussion about cable locks for skis

just bought these - they are much better quality than the ones i have had previously, with the added advantage of an alarm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Forward-Dual-Mode-Motion-Sensor-100dB-Alarm-Cable-Security-Combination-Lock-/160947683308?pt=UK_Burglar_Alarms&hash=item25793abfec

and only £4.99 plus postage
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gazza2, I've read the description on ebay and if I am reading the description correctly, you can de-activate the motion sensor. Have you received yours? Is this correct? (that you can turn the motion sensor off)
I wouldn't want to leave my skis outside a cafe and have the alarm go off whenever someone walked past
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gazza2, I hope you have more success in using the lock than I had with the alarmed ones I bought a few years ago. They went off every time anyone else put skis in the same rack. I had to take the batteries out in the end as my wife refused to use hers. It was a little embarrassing getting up from the table to turn the alarm off when everyone else was watching.

Hopefully this model can be made less sensitive or set to go off only if the cable is cut.

We use the Safeman cable locks now, which are the best I have found.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+ 1 for Safeman
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is there anywhere you can buy them from in the UK?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
gazza2 wrote:
there is regularly discussion about cable locks for skis

just bought these - they are much better quality than the ones i have had previously, with the added advantage of an alarm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Forward-Dual-Mode-Motion-Sensor-100dB-Alarm-Cable-Security-Combination-Lock-/160947683308?pt=UK_Burglar_Alarms&hash=item25793abfec

and only £4.99 plus postage

I ve got this sort as well and you don't have to set the motion sensor, which I also found sensitive, but it still flashes a little red light to look as if it has been set. I 'd recommend it for sure .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy