Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lindsey Vonn

Poster: A snowHead
My next wife sadly had a crash in the super-G at the World Champs today.

Not seen it yet but hope she is ok.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi "Tiger".
Already lengthy thread running http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=97477#2224867
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can have her. My next wife finished second! Not bad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oops! Had to add my wit before checking out thread - didn't realize was so nasty. Hope she's ok and I didn't come across to flippant.

Hope to see lots more of Lara Gut tho...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If anyone can tell me how to add a photo I can post photos of both Lyndsey and Lara.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
welshflyer: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=25601
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
welshflyer, in the shower?

Together??
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/register.php?ppaction=vfy&uid=1670&knum=1360094218

I've tried to add photos but these instructions are gobble de guke..............
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
welshflyer, host them on a site lick flickr or facebook, open the image, right click, copy image adress (NOT the address bar at the top!), past here between the tags [img] [/img] without the space.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
welshflyer, come on I'm waiting with the tissues.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
welshflyer, lotta people counting on you - what's going on?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
for goodness' sake guys, give it a rest. That poor woman is really smashed up.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
patricksh, Lara's mine! mine I tell you Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
welshflyer, you need to post 2 pictures of Lara
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
welshflyer, Lara in lycra please, none of that old bikini nonsense! rolling eyes
latest report
Yesterday I managed to upload the photos to the SH snowMedia zone but couldn't work out how to copy them to this Forum thread.

Can someone else copy them for me? They are called "Lyndsey & Lara" on snowMedia.

I tried to follow the instructions for copying photos, they were too complicated for me to follow.
snow conditions

welshflyer, next time go to snowMedia Zone, select the pic you want, over on the right there is a 'linked image' box, select that, CTRL_C to copy, in your post here CTRL-V to paste.
Job Done
ski holidays
Dubaian,

Thanks for copying my photos across!

The one of Lara was taken just after she had won the Womens WC Downhill in Val d'isere in December 2012.

The photo of Lindsey was taken at the bib draw for the same race. Lyndsey crashed out early in the race.
snow report
Just to balance things up! Madeye-Smiley

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
gatecrasher, thanks, m8
latest report
I caught "Skipass" (The Eurosport round up show) after the crash but with Lyndsey (Fluent in German by the way) saying how up for the WC she was and fitter than she ever has been, which was quite sobering...
ski holidays
Whatever she does in her private life, I do feel sorry for her as an athlete. Nasty accident Sad
ski holidays
gatecrasher, Had the pleasure of spraying her with snow one day in an emergency stop incident! I begged for forgiveness she was very nice about it and have exchanged pleasantries with her in a Swiss hotel on a few occasions since. She looks better in the Flesh and is a really nice person to speak to. Thanks for the photos made my day
snow report
Fattes13 wrote:
gatecrasher, She looks better in the Flesh

Fattes13, my stalker tendency has just escalated! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
gatecrasher, can you put up a few more and make it a sticky?
ski holidays
patricksh, It will be sticky enough if you look at the pictures long enough wink
snow report
patricksh, slrry thee toucch shreen on myy phne is alll shmerryy? Sad
latest report
gatecrasher wrote:
patricksh, slrry thee toucch shreen on myy phne is alll shmerryy? Sad
You've turned it in to a dictaphone wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
gatecrasher, hope you didn't ruin your screen
ski holidays
Vonn is back in the USA having been collected by Tiger's Gulfstream and flown directly back to Vail in Colorado. She is going to be operated on at the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic to repair her ACL and MCL. But whether she will be back in time for Sochi depends entirely on the Docs there. When they operated on Michael Owen, they did a 2-stage operation. First the minor damage was repaired then he rehabbed back to as full a fitness as he could achieve. Then they did his ACL.
snow conditions
Looked as if her knee gave way totally on landing,sickening! Hope she pulls through this!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy