Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where all the one piece suits end up - Fashion Faux Pas :)

Poster: A snowHead
We went on a bit of a road trip from Bareges (Pyrenees) to Cautaret.

It was only when we started walking around did I become acutely aware of the prevalence of one piece suits!

A good few years ago there was a website called Romper Suite Tosser.com and the game was to take photos of skiers in one piece suits.

www.fluorescentrompersuits.co.uk/

And today was more of the same, the skill being in taking the photo without getting sussed what you were exactly up to Smile

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4811212313248.2159800.1084457608&type=1&l=584430e654
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Spotted a fair few in and around Avoriaz last week. Can you still buy them new in shops?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Weren't we just reading about strict French privacy laws on covert pictures and recordings on another thread?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Can you still buy them new in shops?

yes.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
betterinblack, we've been taking bets this afternoon that someone (who probably wears a one piece) on here would probably raise this Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Cauterets pics bring back a few memories!

Learned to snowboard there while on a uni exchange many years ago!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Weathercam wrote:
betterinblack, we've been taking bets this afternoon that someone (who probably wears a one piece) on here would probably raise this Toofy Grin

Unfortunately i don't think i could manage to pull off that look Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Weathercam, My belly hurts now. Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Weathercam, Very Happy Very Happy Love it
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I just bought a neon green onesie on ebay for retro skiing we want to do for one of our mate's birthday. Headbands and onesies - very 80'sSmile
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Guy in Morzine rents them out from 10€ a day. Incredible really but seems to be a viable business. When I was a student the game was to run over and lick one, get photo evidence of you doing it, and escape the surprised Jean-Claude's clutches unharmed...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There's a shop in Morzine that rents them for 10 euros a day. The people I'm going away with all want to dress up for the day, being a natural grumpy git, I'm trying to convince them that the joke is wearing a bit thin now, but secretly I reckon it'll be funny anyway.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
albinomountainbadger, beat me to it!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
albinomountainbadger wrote:
Guy in Morzine rents them out from 10€ a day. Incredible really but seems to be a viable business. When I was a student the game was to run over and lick one, get photo evidence of you doing it, and escape the surprised Jean-Claude's clutches unharmed...

There's a one piece lickers website or fb group somewhere.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
And Cauterets can also lay claim to currently being the snowiest place in the world
http://pistehors.com/news/ski/comments/1076-snowiest-spot-in-the-world/
latest report
Go on face book and search one piece lickers
latest report
Oh, that link was bloomin' funny.

I'm inspired to set a holiday challenge with our friends we're away with in a few weeks!
latest report
Quote:

Incredible really but seems to be a viable business

probably only viable in places where there are lots of young Brits - in many French resorts lots of people wear one piece suit with no sense or retro irony - just because they ski a lot, they've got the gear, and they'd rather spend their money on doing more skiing. the money some British skiers spend on a jacket would pay for another week on the slopes. wink
snow conditions
Farry wrote:

I'm inspired to set a holiday challenge with our friends we're away with in a few weeks!

My niece and friends did this - had a lot of fun, some very funny pics were taken, but be warned that apparently they offer nothing like the protection from the elements we are used to from modern materials snowHead
snow report
Farry wrote:

Just realised you may mean that you are jogging to snap photos of folks wearing one pieces, rather than wear them yourselves wink
ski holidays
If you want to buy an 'out-there' one piece, head to www.willyfinder.com Smile
snow conditions
Had a 'great' bright green one I had to buy in an emergency in Kitzbuhel in 1987. Shocking it was Embarassed

Love the Willyfinder suites. Just do not wear one if you are on a 'pussy finder' trip Toofy Grin

May look like a prat but no worries of snow up your back. Mind you can remember it being boiling and had it down on my waist tied up.
snow report
Hilarious guys my hubby has a black and white one we call it his babygro but he hasn't worn it in years. Too hard to use the loo😳
snow conditions
Weathercam, you definitely got sussed by the dude with the tash Skullie

Apparently, I've heard that it's possible to pull it off if it's a bold colour, Scandinavian and the wearer is very, very, very, very, very, very good on very, very, very, very big planks and a total nutjob. I remain to be convinced but that's what I've heard so I'm going with it
latest report
Willyfinders are so ghastly I think they have almost gone full circle and become quite cool!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy