Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton - 16th-18th Feb share a guide or join a group?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

Room for a little one (or not so little if truth be told?) Basically am looking to find ski buddies/join a guided group for some off piste skiing 16-18th Feb. Plans were going so well and then:

Good news - I have to work in Germany for a couple of days
Better news - I get to have weekend in St Anton before work
Betterest news - A mate is free to come out and buddy up for the weekend
Bad news - Friend is no longer free, but no problem, I can just join up with Piste to Powder for the 3 days.
Badder news - P2P only do private guiding on the weekend and for one person that is more than I can afford.

Result: anyone in St Anton 16th-18th Feb who has a guide or wants to get some good off piste skiing in and wouldn't mind a dodgy Irishman joining them.

Me – competent skier (last guiding was with P2P in level 4 group,) and will have my touring gear with me. My fitness, or lack there of, will be confirmed upon my return from Engelberg this weekend, previously it was good, but just retired from rugby this year, so not as dedicated in my training as I would like. However, due to the fact that I was a prop, I never felt fitness was a key part of the game…so hopefully not too much of a change!

Cheers

DublinFella
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am in StA that week - Sunday 10th to Sunday 17th.
Planning to do some P2P days ... thinking Level 3 ... but prob could do 4.
I have my 16 year old son - so lots depends on him finding others to ski with.
Keep in touch.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PBJ, How's it going? 3 would be grand. The main problem would be getting numbers as P2P only do private bookings on the weekend. Does your son ski off piste as well?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No he doesn't yet ..... trying to persuade him to do an intro day next week ... ideally with other teens if we can find some.
He's a strong skier though and I'm sure will pick it up quickly.
Like most teens ..... he won't be up for any hiking !!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy