Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiercross 'CrossMax' racing ... Les Deux Alpes ... this weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The 2005-6 'Crossmax' series, which Salomon and Saab sponsor, is kicking off this weekend in Les Deux Alpes. The head-to-head form of racing a shared course, with skiers fighting for lead position, is proving increasingly popular.

The event forms part of the big 'Mondial du Ski / Mondial du Snow' events which took over the Les 2 Alpes glacier last weekend, through this weekend.

Here are links to further information on the Crossmax event: in French or in German.

Can't find much in English yet. If anyone can ... post links below!

Also, does anyone know of any upcoming TV coverage of skiercross?
And ... if any snowHeads on the glacier this weekend liked what they saw (or would prefer to have had that snow to themselves!) ... spout some views!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never watched the pros doing it live but they had a very fun course set up at Alpe d'Huez which was available for general use. It's a real laugh and quite scary as you suddenly and unintentionally catch huge air and almost clear the next banked turn (or at least that's what seemed to happen to me) Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Has anyone else seen Langlauf-cross. One of the funniest things that I've ever seen on skis. Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kramer, that sounds rrredinculous Laughing

did see a video clip of "ice-skate-ocross" (sure they'd given it a catchier name) with ice hockey players going down an ice track with the usual obstacles.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Arno, there was some of the skater cross on the same video that I saw. Also a skier doing a 30+m gap jump over two artics. Fakie!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy