Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen Neuhaus Landhaus

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ANyone styed in the Neuhaus annex, tempted to book for Easter and a little snowbombing? Trip advisor reviews of the Landhaus are a bot mixed, although some of the poor ones are of the "I don't want to sleep in an Austrian twin" variety. They should have tried the Austrian 10 in the Schneekar Hutte Smile That's gone now, all spa and posh. Couldn't afford to stay up there anymore Sad
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stayed there 2 weeks ago. Lovely little place. Spacoious rooms with balcony and stunning views down the valley. Room was cleaned everyday and the place was generally really good. One of the best 3 star hotels we've stayed in I think.
The main hotel, the Nuehaus, which you can use all facilities is very nice indeed. The staff are very friendly and food was great every night. Spa is great too. We'll probably stay next year if we return to Mayrhofen. We all unanimously loved the hotel and the resort. Make sure you stop at the Vogel Nest for lunch on the mountain-€8 for the daily special and always delicious!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I stayed in the annexe about 5 years ago for snowbombing. Not too bad although I think the main hotel is nicer. The room was spaciuos, lots of pine on walls and ceiling, bath in the en suite rather than a proper shower (if that bothers you), balcony. There is an underground walkway to the main hotel, which is handy for getting to breakfast without having to pile on the coats.
I thought it was pretty good for the money. Locationwise for snowbombing is also good, short walk to all the action but quiet enough to getsome sleep if/when you need it. Ski bus stop on the corner but its only a 10 minute walk to the penken lift (uphill in the moring).
And yes the facilities in the main hotel are fab.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I didn't know about the underground walkway!! Would have saved me slipping and sliding on the short walk across the road in my nice shoes! Next time!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Vogelnest will be weather dependent, we are there first week of April. Ski route was closed (actually wait deep snow but unpisted and untracked). Eggalm shut day after Easter Monday last year and I suspect Voglnest closed then.

I have booked the Landhaus although 8 of our group have elected to spewnd a bit more to go to the Perauer (cheaper hotel, but easyjet and minibus make it dearer). I would have too, but too skint.

Snowbombing here we come!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ghost Dog, Other than slightly smaller rooms, not as nice a view and a weird step bath thing it is the same as the main hotel, We stayed in the main hotel 3 years in a row and when I let my Scrooge of a brother book we eneded up in the Annex.

Other than the weird step bath to match the ever present Austrian Step Toilet no issue at all
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy