Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pistenbully catches fire in Milton Keynes snowdome

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The snowgrooming machine at Milton Keynes Xscape has caught fire, according to this report on the SnowboardClubUK site.
Quote:
It is at the shop at the moment, first reports say that Xscape are likely to be without it for at least a week, probably two weeks as it is in a priority queue behind several Ambulances and Fire Engines.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't like the way that they won't give a refund if you don't think that the snow is up to scratch, seems a bit of a cop out to me. Obviously if people have travelled a distance to get there they're going to give it a go.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Given previous reports on snowHeads of poor conditions (when they had a piste basher) I wonder what it will be like now, failing to properly groom the piste could present them with serious safety issues, if someone has a serious accident on a poorly prepared piste they could (with some justification) sue Xscape on safety grounds, there's also possible trading standards issues "fit for purpose" is the phrase that comes to mind
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
While the snow bison is out of action the obvious solution is for the staff to side-step the slope, which is what's done by dedicated ski racers and workers on race courses.

[That suggestion should go down well!]
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This is pretty shocking news, and I think there's going to be a lot of upset here in Milton Keynes. Was it arson?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Abominable snowHead, given their previous record of breakdowns it's more likely to be down to lack of maintenance
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Perhaps it could be seen as a marketing opportunity. They could give off piste lessons.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hope its ready in 3 weeks!

I have a 3 hour lesson there and want a really good experience for my first time on the slopes!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cant they just get a local farmer to bring in his tractor and drag some snowboarders behind it ? Shock
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kosciosco, we did the same as you, if it's your first lesson then you're probably not going to use the lift and can do your own pisting. We saw MK as a 'learning' experience - if you enjoy it - it's great - but if you don't enjoy it then ski-ing on a real mountain is a pretty different experience. The view's better to start with!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I posted a question / criticism about the state of the place on the boarding pages......go there if you dare!
I was at MK a few weeks ago and the place was in a pretty bad state. This news isn't a surprise to me at all. Someone needs to get the place up to scratch pretty sharpish in my humble opinion.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy