Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intermediate Ski/Board group 23/24 Feb'13, various airports inc Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am planning to get a group together for a week's skiing/boarding departing 23 or 24 Feb.
Will be to a decent sized ski area, erring towards Italy or Austria to avoid the French school hols but I'm not ruling out France if the right deal comes up.
Will be either a catered chalet or half board hotel/guesthouse. Aiming for a max price of £600 for flights, accom & transfers.
I have coordinated a group previously which flew from various regional airports and met in resort, as part of the one package and expect to do same this time. I will fly from Glasgow or Edinburgh.
I am female, late 30s and a good intermediate skier. Just back from Val Thorens. Conditions are awesome and I want to get some more out of this season. I like to ski reasonable distances and will go out for some evening après a few nights but not every night.
I'll start checking out deals over the next few days but looking to gauge interest, get an idea of numbers and some contact details for anyone seriously interested.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi,
i'm very interested: female upper intermediate skier, must fly from London or stansted. could you please let me know a bit more about the place/ cost?
Chris chrisrahner@freeuk.com
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry Chris, we got this organised a couple if weeks ago. A few others have tried to join last minute but I believe that the hotel is now full.
Best if luck finding something else
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy