Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Attraxion 8 skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

My girlfriend has been toying with the idea of buying her own skis recently seeing as for the next 2 years we are likely to do enough skiing to justify it and also because she likes having pretty new skis!

Shes happy skiing blues and reds, and is fine on the odd black providing the conditions are good and its not mogully etc, we did luc alphand (serre che) top to bottom with out really stopping last weekend. Shes starting to carve the ends of her turns when shes got her speed up.

Last weekend she got given a pair of 2013 Rossi attraxion echo 8s to ski on and absolutely loved them. In my opinion we probably had ideal conditions for this ski last weekend (well bashed pistes slightly on the hard side with the odd icy patch) shes really keen to buy them as she says theyre the best skis she's ever skiied. Theyre marketed as rossi's advanced womens on piste ski and I'm just a bit worried that we saw them in their best conditions. When we started looking at skis for here we were looking more at the kind of piste orientated all mountain skis (atomic affintys) in order to have something a little bit versatile in different conditions. So was wondering if anyone has used them in more varied conditions like soft recent snow and slushy conditions?

Thanks for any help
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy