Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Weekend lift passes?? Any ideas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Did this earlier in the season and took advantage of Avoriaz's discounted weekend ski pass which was 49euros for the two days. Have flights to Geneva and car hire booked to allow two days skiing 13-14th april, know this is late in the season so may need to head high but does anyone know of any other resorts close-ish to Geneva that offer discounted passes at weekends??
Any help/info greatly appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not for the whole weekend but you can buy a discounted pass for Saturday skiing in La Plagne or Les Arcs, it is 26 euros instead of the normal daily rate of 46 euros.

You have to register and print out a ticket here - http://www.samedijeskie.com/. You then take the printout to the lift pass office to obtain your discounted lift pass.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks skichamp, big fan of Les Arcs and La Plagne so will prob use that deal Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Morzine/Les Gets are part of the Portes du Soleil as well as Avoriaz, and have similar deals - 24E for a Saturday pass for Morzine/Les Gets, or 42E for the weekend.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was going to mention Morzine/Les gets, fixx, beat me to it

Praz de Lys Sommand is 18E for the Saturday (all season), or 34E for the weekend (outside school holidays)

That said, both of these are fairly low so mid-April may be an issue, although last year was excellent. A couple of seasons ago I went to Les Gets at about this time, and although the snow wasn't great, the lift pass was only 10E as a special end-of-season rate....I don't know if this is the same every season, or when this cheap rate starts. In any case, after the 6 April there is a 20% reduction on the Les Gets passes on the prices quoted above
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy