Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Plan my 30th bday ski trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok so I’m already planning my 30th which is next Feb. (not getting to go to Europe this year so Scotland will make do)

Both my girlfriend and I are good red run skiers and are happy to tackle the odd black when conditions are good, (I still say an easier run in bad conditions can be as scary as a black) We want to spend two weeks in Europe with it being the last week in Feb. and first week in march, We love Austria for its friendly people, tree skiing, modern lifts and great après so one of those weeks would have to be there and I was thinking of using the train / Glacier express to spend the 2nd week in Switzerland as it is on the must do list at some point in life, maybe spending a night at the Glumhotel 3100 as it looks pretty amazing………….but these are just ideas

So I’m asking the snowheads hive mind any ideas…..or any one done anything similar?

The criteria:

Two weeks end Feb. / start March
Europe (not France)
Must take in Austria
Must include a special thing as it’s my 30th…e.g cat skiing / staying in a mountain top lodge / Glacier train etc etc
Rough budget is £1500 per person for all travel / accommodation and passes……….kit and lessons not needed

Thanks in advance

Aid
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy