Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teenagers messing around are a danger (to handrails)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just watched this link and these kids just blow me away. Their ability to think about their environment and how they can use what's available is absolutely amazing.

Just hope their skills pay the bills as they deserve every penny!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83025655/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
like. Dont suppose a days work would be too bad if you could play like that of an evening.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidhammy, ....fantastic stuff...I love the guys who push the envelope and show how precise human judgement and control can be. The use of a bungee is very interestng - not seen that before.

I resist showing these to my seven year old - for fear of broken bones - but then sponsored skiers show up for dinner - duh. The main thing is the injury tally. It does seem that it's going down with the youth now. Tanner Hall et al have fearsome injury tallies and I didn't want my two to have the same.

Amusingly, when we had a sponsored freestyle youth over for dinner at Christmas we were discussing his crash and burn incidents, and the worst one he blamed on his mum shouting '...slow down..!!!...' as he approached a big double....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
amazing stuff
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
guess that's the finnish kids? was linked on here a week or so back (unless there's a new vid?)

one day I will ski like that
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thats one way to wreck ur bases
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

'...slow down..!!!...' as he approached a big double....

I can see how that would happen - the guys in the vid pull off those tricks as they are full of confidence
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
valais2 wrote:
davidhammy, ...

Amusingly, when we had a sponsored freestyle youth over for dinner at Christmas we were discussing his crash and burn incidents, and the worst one he blamed on his mum shouting '...slow down..!!!...' as he approached a big double....

One of the things I learned early on, before I had my own children fortunatley, was NEVER issue a warning midst any activity, if its heard it almost always ends badly!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CaravanSkier, my mum will attest to that!

That is darn fckin cool!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
What does it say about me that, having watched this before (and I think it's also in the film "Being There"),I've already checked out a few places in town that I could take advantage of some benches, rails and other "terrain features"

I'm 40 this year... it's not the preserve of teens
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
feef, never too old, look forward to your video!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
waynos, heh... well.. considering how crap I am at sliding rails and how little snow we get in Cambs, I think it'd unlikely you'll be seeing anything soon!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
That's just great. I also always enjoy watching the kids on their skateboards and skooters in the local park, without a snowflake in sight - they are brave and skilful.

I inevitably feel regretful that they are always boys, though - rarely see a girl. Sad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Parcours: the next level:

http://youtube.com/v/FsUloolYdts
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy