Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sports Pursuit Delivery Estimates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm planning on buying a few things from Sports Pursuit but need them for an upcoming holiday. The projected delivery date range would be fine. To the people who have used SD, do they generally deliver when they say they will?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I got a helmet from there and I didn't see the estimated delivery date but it took around 3 weeks to come
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yep, my latest set of fivefingers shoes turned up in 3 days, the exact first date of the window.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes. Recently ordered a helmet and was delivered even before the earliest expected date.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
justatheory, the first time I ordered, the item was later than advertised by a couple of weeks (for which they were very apologetic). It was only a baselayer so not the end of the world.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes although the range itself is normally a couple of weeks and it could well be at the end of that. They give an estmated date once ordered.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've just ordered my first item from SP.

I didn't read their delivery date information, I was assuming it was the same as other retailers. Detailed delivery information is only provided in the order confirmation after you have ordered goods.

I now see that they only order the goods in bulk from their supplier when the "SP sale" ends. The estimated delivery date for the item I ordered yesterday is 28 Feb 2013 that's more than 4.5 weeks. Had I realised how long they take to deliver goods I would have gone somewhere else because I expect to be going skiing before they deliver the item.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
To be fair to them there is an estimated delivery date range on the order page for each item. I suppose that's their business model and you either accept it and order or not. Can come as a nice surprise when a "forgotten" order turns up.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
IME they have been very straightforward with dealing with returns so if the worst came to the worst you could always buy other stuff and return the sportpursuit kit if it turns up too late for you to use
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
^ this
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
welshflyer, It's pretty obvious, the estimated delivery dates are shown on almost every page of the sale, and the whole concept of bulk purchase, order and ship is the underlying business model. Are you one of these folks that signs up for things without reading the signup pages and terms and conditions?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
welshflyer,
Sorry to hear that. I'm a big fan and have always found their customer service excellent.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy