Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Trip 22nd March-27th Ischgl Ski Area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have oganised a ski trip of 12 people, mainly 30-40 somethings. mixed ability, couples and singles, 3/4 star hotel half board in Kappl next door to Ischgl (ski all 4 areas) with spa etc . Flights leave Heathrow Friday am and return Wednesday PM, so 5 1/2 days on the slopes. We have room in the car for one guy to share a room and maybe a couple. Cost is £585 includes transfers and would probably suit someone living in London. Drop me a line if interested and I will mail you further details.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Still got spaces....sunshine and spring snow....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hiya, potentially might be able to join, if you don't mind a female wink Please let me know, Victoria
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Victoria PM sent...speak soon.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just one space left now for a bloke...rollup Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy