Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

About to set off for Selva -see you lot next weekend?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just about to start packing, bank some sleep before setting off for the Chunnel later on for a Top Gear style race between me driving and the others flying to Val Gardena Toofy Grin Hopefully I will get to the Hotel Serena first!

Anyway, when everyone leaves early next Saturday I hope to get over to Arabba to meet you lot on the Bash. What time in the evening roughly will the bar at the hotels you're staying at be populated by SH''s? Daft question maybe but I thought I'd ask it anyway Madeye-Smiley

Admin has my mobile no. etc and I know where the 2 hotels are in Arabba so hopefully I'll be able to drive over to say hello and then we can sort out meeting points etc for Sun/Mon and Tues (I set off back home on Wed 6th Feb ) Sad
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dr Rock, There are people in the bar in the Portavescovo right after the days skiing and then they tend to drift off for showers and such before the evening meal, when they descend on the bar again for a pre dinner snorter. I think dinner is about 8ish. Some remain in the bar while others decamp to the reception area to occupy the comfy seats. Don't go to the Bellavista as there is no bar there.

The main bar that is open is the one to the left of the Portavescovo with an entrance door outside, or go into reception and it's the first door on the left.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Don't go to the Bellavista as there is no bar there

Top tip! Thanks!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

There are people in the bar

Almost every single person in the bar will most probably be a sH snowHead (except for the bar staff, and that local karaoke guy who props up the end of the bar).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm hoping that crazy lone dancer will be back again this year, he was class.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy