Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help Finding Beer...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... as if you need it.

New website www.mountago.com

This from Travelmole:

Quote:
New website helps skiers find a beer

A website that aims to make it easier for skiers to find detailed information about their chosen resort, such as which is the best apres ski bar, has been launched by a couple of British entrepreneurs.

Mountago.com is a user-generated digital directory which includes details about local businesses such as accommodation, ski hire, après ski bars and childcare.

Information is supplied by users and by local businesses, the site is free to use and an iPhone app will be added shortly.

"We want to get under the skin of a resort and provide a service where people can find everything they need," said Chris Purcell, one of the group of friends behind Mountago. The concept came from a ski trip last season when it proved a hassle to easily find the right place to go for a drink after skiing."

The site was launched with two French resorts, Morzine and Val d'Isere, but others are being added all the time, said the company.

All entries are verified before they go live and users can report any incorrect content.

Is it just me Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bode Swiller, been done . . . I wanted to start that 5 years ago but couldn't get funding for me to spend the rest of my life bumming around the frozen fleshpots of the World. . . Crying or Very sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy