Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

a big mistake - sorry

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/7vThuwa5RZU

Play it again, Cham
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
simon2791, I guess that attention to detail is your bête noire?

For someone providing web-based educational services, a prerequisite would be exemplary use of punctuation and grammar. It might be worth investing your time, energy, and around £5 in a bookshop, into something more useful?

At the moment your website is more like the 'english patient' than the 'maths doctor'...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
so do we have a new phrase....

"doing a Simon Walsh"

explained as making a cock of ones self whilst attempting to complain on several internet based forums about a service which I never actually correctly planned or booked"

anyway back to the point.... oi Chamexpress do we get a discount?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Comedy Goldsmith, Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Claude B, yeah because Google presents you the things it thinks you'll like. The other Simon Walsh, who was acquitted of the sex crimes he was accused of, got so much press because of his lofty position and somewhat acquired taste in male pleasure, he'd still be coming out on top (if you'll pardon the expression).
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
This guy is Australian, and no one has mentioned working in a bar yet?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
Quote:

You massive cock

or possibly not

winner
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w wrote:
Quote:

I am successful, wealthy, arrogant and Australian.

Laughing If I was wealthy I'd pre-book private transfers before my trip and not faff around with the low-cost transfer services. But having decided to slum it, why didn't you book the return trip at the outset, at Gva?

That's the bit I find really insane - he's there for 3 days and when offered a 'return ticket' said no.. what did he think he'd be able to beat Cham Express's 29 euro rate if he shopped around...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Are we booking Chamexpress for the EOSB? or will Michelle work her magic again . . . from some mystical place of contemplation she currently resides?

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Thu 24-01-13 1:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
pocorn ready.......
Contender ready!
Gladiator ready!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kitenski, late to the party again rolling eyes Tomorrow may bring new levels of pillockness
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Masque, indeed apologies for having a life and not being on snowheads tonight, disappointing fizzling out of a promising thread!!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
simon2791 wrote:

I, like you lot, may be an "uneducated pleb", but some other uneducated plebs have this to say about his company (based on last published accounts):

Quote:
Maths Doctor Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 18th December 2008. Their business activity is recorded as Technical And Vocational Secondary Education. Maths Doctor Limited is run by 1 current members. 1 shareholder owns the total shares within the company. It is not part of a group. The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2012 reported 'cash at bank' of £4,096, 'liabilities' worth £73,446, 'net worth' of £-68,170 and 'assets' worth £9,702.

Not quite the successful, wealthy etc etc picture as painted.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Bode Swiller, genius...!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bode Swiller, The internet . . . a wonderful and dangerous place to be a prick.
ski holidays
Bode Swiller, the guy obviously has issues. So cruel to point out his failings on here. As stoat of the dead says.....genius Toofy Grin
latest report
Wow!

I once read a book called 'How to complain'. This was not one of the recommended methods.

Has it gone viral yet ?
latest report
Can't believe he's left the video up. Hilarious thread!
snow report
How about a new venture complaintsdoctor.tv. Need help making a complaint? We'll get our "expert" to coach you in the techniques to use, here's a video of the maestro in action. I'm off to nab the domain and set it up before someone beats me to it.
snow conditions
Simple simon filmed a nice man
Trying to book a fare
Said simple Simon to the nice man...
snow conditions
Sorry for posting without reading the entire thread

Yes punter seems a bit mad

But it should be pointed out that the posts by chamexpress are a bit unprofessional, particularly transcript of conversations which I am sure are posted without punter's consent. Not sure chamexpress lawyers would have recommended that. I know they have a right to respond to what they feel is an unreasonable attack, but as the "reputable" company they should be a little more lofty and measured. The posts of chamexpress have a differennt tone to the usual kind of rebuttals you see on tripadvisor. To me, it reflects something about the owner of the company I don't like. Hope I never get into disagreement with them! I guess I better stick with alpybus. Sorry!
latest report
I have read the entire thread now

Cmon guys it gets boring when we all gang up on one person.

Seriously tho, I saw the other post from chamexpress urging us to start threads on tripadvisor about this issue. I am sure many of you must agree this kind of rabble-rising invective would fall short of most people's ideas of professional business standards
ski holidays
patricksh, Actually ChamExpress asked us to reply to threads that the OP had already started on Tripadvisor!

I think where the OP compunded the wrath of the SNowheads forum users was by calling them (andyou btw); "inane and and uneducated plebs"
ski holidays

This word "pleb" seems to be growing in popularity, for some reason.

Anyone know what the blue rosette says, BTW?
latest report
Wow an extra 2 pages overnight and only some minor drifting (unlike the snow over the penines). Speaking of which I'm off to tackle the M62 as far as Wakefield. I'll catch up with this thread when I get home at 5pm. TTFN Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Having watched the video Shimmy posted above, i got to 23 seconds and thought,

" I fugging hope i never get stuck in a kitchen at a party with that dork",

Jeez what a boring nobber, or knobber on another thread wink ALLEGEDLY

Anyone dare to invite him on a SH bash

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Thu 24-01-13 10:38; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
The thread has been entertaining – I enjoy a good pitchfork mobbing as much as the next snowHead! And, for his actions, Simon Walsh deserves the backlash he received.

However, after seeing this thread, I will hesitate to use Chamexpress if the owner of the company (is Andrew Martin the owner?) thinks it's acceptable to publish a customer's mobile phone number and CCV code on a public forum. This is personal data that is protected in the EU, is it not (with reference to customers' personal data, since Simon is a customer after having taken his outbound transfer with Chamexpress)? Yes, Andrew edited the details once someone pointed out the error of his ways but the fact that he didn't know not to do it in the first in the first place is somewhat worrying. Just how secure is Chamexpress with our credit card details?
snow report
Bode Swiller wrote:
simon2791 wrote:

I, like you lot, may be an "uneducated pleb", but some other uneducated plebs have this to say about his company (based on last published accounts):

Quote:
Maths Doctor Limited is an Active business incorporated in England & Wales on 18th December 2008. Their business activity is recorded as Technical And Vocational Secondary Education. Maths Doctor Limited is run by 1 current members. 1 shareholder owns the total shares within the company. It is not part of a group. The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 31/03/2012 reported 'cash at bank' of £4,096, 'liabilities' worth £73,446, 'net worth' of £-68,170 and 'assets' worth £9,702.

Not quite the successful, wealthy etc etc picture as painted.

should have done the math (s) Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
to be fair, I don't think you can tell much about the health of his company from those figures alone
ski holidays
It's like a bear pit in here. Are we going to be told the waist measurement of his underpants next?
snow conditions
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
It's like a bear pit in here. Are we going to be told the waist measurement of his underpants next?

24 inch waist, with a 1 inch holster Shocked ALLEGEDLY

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 24-01-13 10:38; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Comedy Goldsmith wrote:
Are we going to be told the waist measurement of his underpants next?

Well, we like to be briefed. Toofy Grin
snow report
Quote:

How about a new venture complaintsdoctor.tv

that domain made a lot of money for Tuvalu. A nice little windfall.

Zero-G, I haven't the will to read it all again but IIRC it was the OP himself who put both those numbers in his post. I was surprised, but would have been more surprised if it had been Chamexpress - and I agree it would have been very bad if they had.
snow report
Arno, I agree but thought it was worth a peek and that's what's in the public domain. Maths Doctor was recently taken over by a very big educational publisher so those numbers are history.

What's interesting to me is that all this can be found out purely because Chamblexpress put his mobile phone number on t'internet.
snow conditions
pam w, Chamexpress posted the details on page 1 in his first post when he posted an email sent to him by Simon. Granted, the details were sent in an email but still... I'm paranoid about personal data so don't like to see that.
snow report
I imagine Chamblexpress and Simon W are trading blows off air now. No fun for us but probably a good idea.
snow report
Zero-G, in that case I do think it was quite wrong - I remember it was in the OP's "voice" but forgot it had been quoted by Chamexpress. I don't think anyone emerges smelling of roses here, and as I said in my first post, what I saw in the video was two blokes with attitude.
snow conditions
I love the smell of roses in the morning, but napalm will do in this instance.
latest report
Quote:

Not as wealthy as me, I have a solid gold toilet.

So there.
snow report
Classic thread. Very Happy

Genius viral marketing campaign by ChamExpress?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy