Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

a big mistake - sorry

Poster: A snowHead
pam w, Im guessing they're plebs - not worthy of looking at him

gatecrasher, Laughing I'll give you a ride too Toofy Grin but you have to share nicely with Mega Aussie Dollar Walsh
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
halfhand wrote:
and it's maths not math NehNeh

Strictly, it should be math's ...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When does this thread go platinum Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Strictly, it should be math's ...

Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
or arithmetic
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
mathematics shortened

Page 2 on Google thanks to Masque
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hahahaha, we have a winner

What a mega tosser. Lonely ex teacher goes skiing has row with taxi company.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A quick google of "Simon Walsh Chamexpress" shows that he has uploaded the video to at least eight sites. For all his fine words he clearly has little understanding of neither UK or French Law - must be his awsome Ausiness! For what this could cost him he could have got a helicopter transfer. Good job he is so rich and successful.

I too have used Chamexpress (obviously before I was rich, when I was economising) they offered a good, reasonably priced service.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
simon2791 wrote:
I intend to escalate this issue until I feel a satisfactory resolutions is achieved.

Oh boy! how that ^ is now....so out of your hands! Shocked wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
It's not a term I like to use often but as I'm an
Quote:
uneducated pleb
I think I'll use it.......

Simon you seem like a real C U Next Tuesday.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
simon2791, well, I'm amazed. Watched the vid posted by my stalker Shimmy, and you aren't just the humble corduroy-jacketed math(s) teacher I thought you were. You have clearly been innovative, had a funding round (which is no walk in the park), built a business, got big and worthy ambitions yet you didn't manage to circumnavigate the relatively easy task of getting from A to B, albeit in a third world country. Only yourself to blame, it's about detail. The secret filming was a bit of an odd move and OTT and your push for some kind of satisfaction/recompense a bit desperate and hopeless all at the same time. Anyway, despite all of the above entertainment, I wish you luck in advancing math(s) because I reckon we need it.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Shimmy, ok I promise! Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
gatecrasher, for Mr. Simon Walsh of http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/ to operate an on-line business and be woefully ignorant, or incompetent about the social communication parameters in his planning is just bad, terrible, ugly, poor quality with obvious Synonyms like: abominable, amiss, atrocious, awful, bad news, beastly, blah*, bottom out, bummer, careless, cheap, cheesy*, crappy*, cruddy, crummy, defective, deficient, diddly, dissatisfactory, downer, dreadful, erroneous, fallacious, faulty, garbage, godawful, grody, gross*, grungy, icky, imperfect, inadequate, incorrect, inferior, junky, lousy*, not good, off, poor, raunchy*, rough, sad, slipshod, stinking, substandard, synthetic, the pits, unacceptable, unsatisfactory . . . he really should know better.

But perhaps that's because of Mr. Simon Walsh of http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/ 's self declared arrogance and other words like that such as exaggerated self-opinion airs, aloofness, audacity, bluster, braggadocio, brass, cheek, chutzpah*, conceit, conceitedness, contemptuousness, crust, disdain, disdainfulness, ego, egotism, gall, haughtiness, hauteur, high-handedness, hubris, imperiousness, insolence, loftiness, nerve, ostentation, overbearance, pomposity, pompousness, presumption, pretension, pretentiousness, pride, priggishness, scornfulness, self-importance, self-love, smugness, superciliousness, swagger, vanity
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Watched the vid posted by my stalker Shimmy

you're so last season. Im with gatecrasher and simon2791 now.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing awesome thread

Laughing indeed it is Laughing

what a tw@t! Laughing

Big up chamexpress Very Happy
latest report
That which annoys us does not necessarily injure us; but we are driven into wild rage by our luxurious lives, so that whatever does not answer our whims arouses our anger. We don the temper of kings. For they, too, forgetful of their own strength and other men's weakness, grow white-hot with rage, as if they had received an injury, when they are entirely protected from danger of such injury by their exalted station. They are not unaware that this is true but by finding fault they seize upon opportunities to do harm; they insist that they have received injuries, in order that they may inflict them.
snow report
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Quote:

Watched the vid posted by my stalker Shimmy

you're so last season. Im with gatecrasher and simon2791 now.

Dahling, stalkers aren't "with" anybody.
ski holidays
FFS this is getting even more surreal! It's like a David Lynch film Shocked
ski holidays
Seneca 2 wrote:
That which annoys us does not necessarily injure us; but we are driven into wild rage by our luxurious lives, so that whatever does not answer our whims arouses our anger. We don the temper of kings. For they, too, forgetful of their own strength and other men's weakness, grow white-hot with rage, as if they had received an injury, when they are entirely protected from danger of such injury by their exalted station. They are not unaware that this is true but by finding fault they seize upon opportunities to do harm; they insist that they have received injuries, in order that they may inflict them.

You may not post often but, when you do, it's unfathomable drivel.
ski holidays
Now if Simon had been some sort of online grammar expert, we might have warmed to him, at least we all learned something from this, when x+2x=12 then x=4.

How about s-cx=-300euro
snow report
Bode Swiller wrote:
Seneca 2 wrote:

I "got it", liked it TBH.
snow conditions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistulae_morales_ad_Lucilium
snow conditions
Masque wrote:

You're good. *impressed*

That said, if/when we battle, please keep it personal, and not business. You'd smash me. *scared* (That said, I'd welcome less work coming in. Annoyingly, it's all word of mouth and not website based.)
ski holidays
Seneca 2, I think someone spiked yer popcorn.

Quote:
Yes I expect people to serve me, I am successful, wealthy, arrogant and Australian. And I think my writing style when I am angry is quite smart, but then again I spend my days writing business correspondance, not wasting time on inane forums communicating with uneducated plebs, although I am enjoying this. 

Anyone that had any sympathy has now jumped ship. You massive cock.
ski holidays
Masque wrote:
gatecrasher, for Mr. Simon Walsh of http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/ to operate an on-line business and be woefully ignorant, or incompetent about the social communication parameters in his planning is just bad, terrible, ugly, poor quality with obvious Synonyms like: abominable, amiss, atrocious, awful, bad news, beastly, blah*, bottom out, bummer, careless, cheap, cheesy*, crappy*, cruddy, crummy, defective, deficient, diddly, dissatisfactory, downer, dreadful, erroneous, fallacious, faulty, garbage, godawful, grody, gross*, grungy, icky, imperfect, inadequate, incorrect, inferior, junky, lousy*, not good, off, poor, raunchy*, rough, sad, slipshod, stinking, substandard, synthetic, the pits, unacceptable, unsatisfactory . . . he really should know better.

But perhaps that's because of Mr. Simon Walsh of http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/ 's self declared arrogance and other words like that such as exaggerated self-opinion airs, aloofness, audacity, bluster, braggadocio, brass, cheek, chutzpah*, conceit, conceitedness, contemptuousness, crust, disdain, disdainfulness, ego, egotism, gall, haughtiness, hauteur, yhigh-handedness, hubris, imperiousness, insolence, loftiness, nerve, ostentation, overbearance, pomposity, pompousness, presumption, pretension, pretentiousness, pride, priggishness, scornfulness, self-importance, self-love, smugness, superciliousness, swagger, vanity

I have to agree! Wot you say about. Mr. Simon Walsh of http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/
snow report
Bode Swiller wrote:
simon2791, well, I'm amazed. Watched the vid posted by my stalker Shimmy, and you aren't just the humble corduroy-jacketed math(s) teacher I thought you were. You have clearly been innovative, had a funding round (which is no walk in the park), built a business, got big and worthy ambitions yet you didn't manage to circumnavigate the relatively easy task of getting from A to B, albeit in a third world country. Only yourself to blame, it's about detail. The secret filming was a bit of an odd move and OTT and your push for some kind of satisfaction/recompense a bit desperate and hopeless all at the same time. Anyway, despite all of the above entertainment, I wish you luck in advancing math(s) because I reckon we need it.

Just to add to this, I notice your company was recently acquired: http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/macmillan-digital-education-acquires-maths-doctor-to-enter-uk-e-tutoring-market/

Suspect you must be on some kind of earn-out so how you have time for all this beats me.
snow conditions
Bode Swiller wrote:
yet you didn't manage to circumnavigate the relatively easy task of getting from A to B, albeit in a third world country.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Masque wrote:

But perhaps that's because of Mr. Simon Walsh of http://www.mathsdoctor.tv/Maths-tutor/ 's self declared arrogance and other words like that such as exaggerated self-opinion airs, aloofness, audacity, bluster, braggadocio, brass, cheek, chutzpah*, conceit, conceitedness, contemptuousness, crust, disdain, disdainfulness, ego, egotism, gall, haughtiness, hauteur, high-handedness, hubris, imperiousness, insolence, loftiness, nerve, ostentation, overbearance, pomposity, pompousness, presumption, pretension, pretentiousness, pride, priggishness, scornfulness, self-importance, self-love, smugness, superciliousness, swagger, vanity

Oopsy! Twice! Blush
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

You massive cock

or possibly not
snow conditions
Bode Swiller wrote:
Seneca 2 wrote:

You not into Roman stoic philosophy then Bode?

edit - Claude B beat me to it, but Seneca is paraphrasing a 2000 year old text. These are not his own thoughts Happy
ski holidays
Thornyhill, but Seneca 2 is paraphrasing . . .
ski holidays
cheamexpress exposed

cheamexpress exposed
snow report
Paraphrasing sounds great but would I be too heavy?
snow report

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 24-01-13 0:03; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
Thornyhill wrote:
You not into Roman stoic philosophy then Bode?
Well, it was either that or fisting.
ski holidays
Masque, oops - you are completely correct. Maybe the younger one was copying a 2000 year old text from the seven rishis as well wink
latest report
The Snowman who is called Frosty wrote:
Paraphrasing sounds great but would I be too heavy?

Nah - seems to work OK
snow report
Thornyhill, Frosty's got his own personal butt-crutch so he has added support.
snow report
simon2791 wrote:

I am successful, wealthy, arrogant and Australian.

Bank robber?
snow conditions
1st page on Google!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy