Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel Barcelona to Baqueira (Pyrenees) - 2 week ends in February

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm planning to go twice to Baqueira from Barcelona airport in February.
I'm meeting some friends there, but so far, I'm just on my own in the rental car and I'm looking to share the costs for hiring the car & petrol.

I've done the drive 3 times in the last two years and total costs (including petrol, CDW option) are about £100-120 every time.
So depending how many people are in (I could take two people, so we have room for ski gear/suitcases), that could be end up being a very good deal.

Here are my dates, so if you think that could work out, or if you need just one ride, let me know
Happy

- Thursday 10 Feb at 5pm. Back Sunday 13 Feb for a 10pm flight to London.
- Friday 22 Feb at 9pm. Back Sunday 24 Feb for a 10pm flight to London.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You might want to check those dates as 10/2 is not a thursday.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Corduroy for picking that!

My outbound flight is on Thursday the 7th, arriving at 7pm at BCN airport
The inbound is Sunday the 10th, departing at 10pm from BCN airport.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy