Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

San Cassiano coaching trip March 17-24 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am seriously considering this trip, and have noticed lots of posts about it in previous years, but so far nothing this year.
Anyone booked yet?
If you've been previously, what's it like? Resort/coaching?
Snowsure?
Anyone going from South West (Bristol) area?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you're looking at the Inside Out trip we have 13 people booked, including at least three people who post on snowHeads. I'm sure they'll be happy to share their experience if they spot this thread.

In terms of snow cover the previous two years have been fine. Despite warm temperatures and (I believe) lower than average snow depths during the season just about all of the pistes were open and well maintained. Pistes were firm at the beginning of the day and got soft in the afternoon, which made for a nice variety of conditions as the day went on.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rob@rar, indeed i am. I assume you are one of the instructors/coaches?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stew72, yes I am.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wish. Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stew72, I went last year and am going again this year. Cracking trip, lots of sunshine, nice restaurants, nice scenery and some great coaching

what more could you want
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stew72, As you probably gathered when I suggested this trip in your other thread, I am also one of the snowHeads booked on it. As it will be the first one of these I have done I can't comment on the resort experience. However, I have attended many Inside Out indoor coaching clinics and can say that, whatever the focus of the clinic, Rob and Scott are very adept at identifying the needs of individuals within a group and adapting their coaching to each one accordingly.

I think the fact that bertie bassett, is going for a second time probably says it all! snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sounds good to me. Right, just got to get it past the boss (the one at home), and if she's ok with it (might have to bribe her by paying for her to go away for 4 nights in the sun, always works!!!), i'll be booking. See you there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy