Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Win an "EVOC FR TRAIL TEAM 20l" Backpack or Snowboard Traveling Guide - Student Survey!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi SnowHeads Smile ,

my name is Johannes Ries, student of the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim (Germany). I created an online survey for my final thesis about community, niche and sports marketing. The survey aims to understand better how the target groups are connected and how to reach them. The results will take part my final thesis and not be published.

This questionnaire should take 4-11 minutes of your time, depending on what kind of sports you do and the answers you give.

To offer an incentive to all the attendes who take their time to complete the survey there will be a chance for every participant to win an award winning EVOC FR TRAIL TEAM // 20l backpack as the first prize.
The second prize will be a travel guide called "Snowboard: Auf der Suche nach der perfekten Linie" (german language) which contains great pictures and travel reports for travelling the world with your Snowboard.

Check out the link and complete the survey to take part in the competition!

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1103768/38343cda2e77

Good Luck!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy