Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2-year-old boy dies, six days after his special 'white Christmas'.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thomas Archer's death on 30 October occurred just days after the following news was reported.
--------------------------
Two-year-old Thomas Archer, who lives in Rugby, woke to a white Christmas yesterday morning. And a special visit from Santa.

Thomas may not live to enjoy the real thing because he has a brain tumour. So his family, friends and neighbours are treating him to every treat and experience a little boy could dream of.

The snow on the front lawn of his house came from Tamworth Snowdome.

This report from icCoventry.co.uk.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 31-10-05 18:29; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gosh...brought a tear to my eye....I just cannot imagine what his parents must be going through...extra hug for mu kids tonight.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thomas Archer died yesterday, Sunday 30 October, just 6 days after his one and only 'white Christmas' reported above.

This further report from icCoventry.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
what a brave little boy, and how sad. i really feel for his parents, i can't imagine the pain they are going through. makes all my problems pale into insignificance.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very sad, but I'm so glad they managed to give him his white Christmas before he died Sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sad this is,...........

but with all that we think that is bad in people and the world, its always people that restore my faith in human nature. Let us salute these wonderful people that made this happen and try to follow their example in our own daily dealings with our fellow human beings.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Very sad. Count your blessings.

I agree with Bernard Condon. Full credit to everyone involved and the people at Tamworth.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
and I think I have problems .. just a little humble at the moment when you get that into perspective. Good on the Snowdome , they deserve any support we give them for that generosity.

Very Sad.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Just taken my two out trick or treating tonight, can't imagine what his parents are going through
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bernard Condon correct.

There is terrible injustice in this world.

Words that have helped me, altough strong don't take them the wrong way.

"you never get over it, you just get use to it"

My sympathies go to those left to cope with such a great loss.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy