Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Banff

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I noticed a few posters over the last few weeks have been seeking advice about Banff.

I have been a regular visitor to Banff in recent years and last season took the plunge and decided to take my laptop and work with me to do a season, luckily it wash't a disaster so I have done the same this season!!

Every time I have been to Banff I have signed up for Club Ski, which is a 3 day group lesson product with the same instructor, 1 day at each of the resorts. They have taught me from near beginner and I still take lessons with them now (with their help I successfully gained my CSIA Level 1 qualification last year!) I have made many great friends and the instructors are always keen to make sure you have a great trip by guiding you not only round the resorts but also lunch venues/apres ski and Banff's many restaurants.

If anyone wants any advice about their trip to Banff I'd be happy to help, the guys at Club Ski have also started a page at www.facebook.com/clubskibanff and I'm sure they'd be happy to answer any questions or queries or help in any way they can.

Maybe I'll ski with some of you soon!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Excellent!

I'm heading to Banff for the first time in 5 weeks and we're planning on booking the 3 day lessons with Club Ski so good to hear some really good feedback Very Happy

Arriving on a saturday at about 6pm and hoping to start the lessons the next day. Just waiting to hear back from where booked lift passes to check we can get them the evening we arrive so we can get a bus to Sunshine first thing on the Sunday.

Just been looking up ski bus timetable; had thought they would be more regular! Can you always get on them or do they fill up?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MCL, They didn't when I was there. Most had radio links to call up extra busses if required. Coming back from resort seemed to be no problem, loads of transport.

Overall well organized and not a bother. Where are you staying? There's a ski banff hub in the Caribou (which was great 'cause that's where we stayed) and another on the main street - walking in from the caribou/fox end of town it was on the RHS and IIRC was open quite late. Sunshine was my fave of the three areas BTW.

Enjoy Banff, I really did.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We're staying in the Banff Aspen Lodge. I think there's a ski bus stop v close

Can't wait! Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Where did you book the tickets? If you booked it as a package through SkiBig3, your tickets will probably be waiting for you when you check in at the hotel. If not, but you booked your tickets through the Ski Hub, they are open fairly late (I think around 9pm).

Bus-wise, they are the only buses but as long as you are there on time you will get a bus. If they fill up, they bring more - the same goes for all 3 resorts, there and back.

Are there a few of you travelling? You'll have a great time out here, and I'm sure I'll meet/ski with you with Club Ski.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
LizStorm

Booked through company we booked flights and hotel with; think they email me a voucher to take to get tickets.

If all goes smoothly should be in Banff at 5.30 so that will give us plenty of time to pick up our tickets and get ourselves organised for a lesson the next day Very Happy

There's just the 2 of us, other skiing friends are sticking to Europe

Hope you are enjoying being there for the season! Sounds fab! Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy