Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for single parent and child.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a single father ( 41) of a 11 Y/O boy, looking to see if there are any other single parents looking to share a trip 2 march ( 1 week), i will go anywhere as its more about my lad loving the snow, we are both skiers, it will be his third year, and my 6 th ski trip.

I will be looking to get a package deal probably around a month before, and am looking to get it around £ 250 ( as i have done for the last two years).

Don't mind male or female as we would have separate sleeping rooms.

Just finding that my son needs child company and me adult.

Happy to partake in a few apres ski, but its more about the skiing than the beer.

I've never had a problem with these dates as i travel at the same time every year, france is number one choice as i want my son to learn french, but i am willing an open to anything.

Feel free to get in touch, cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did you find someone to travel with in the end? It'll be the sort of thing I'll be looking for hopefully next year. But we're mere intermediates and a small beginner. Hopefully looking to improve that with the aid of the indoor facility!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No we went on our own, going to do it big time next year and hit whistler/banff
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'll be in Whistler later this season, going with friends. But I'm contemplating taking the wee man somewhere in 14/15.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Some info on whistler would be appreciated , if you don't mind bud.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My brother used to live about an hour from Whistler. Can't believe I never made it over there! Ahhhh one day perhaps. I always have mini me, so need to be sure it's good for him too. Best start buying the lottery tickets!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
"I will be looking to get a package deal probably around a month before, and am looking to get it around £ 250 ( as i have done for the last two years). "

I would be interested to hear about this Esdel,
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes this year we went to Slovenia , was £225 half board, a lack of snow mind so I wouldn't go there for a bit,

We made the most of it and had some good along with some pretty poor days.

I can recommend, la thuile ( Italy), went there last year and was superb, that was £ 250 each SC.

And the year before we went to duez alpes for £340 but that was all inc

His first year we went to Andorra for £154 each

All were quality and good for me and my son who was 8, there is a fine line between cost and what you want from the week ( as I have realized this year), I really should of gone back to la thuile and can recommend this resort for great skiing for both and a good mix of blue/red runs, with some good tree lined runs.

For the best deal you need to book about a month in advance at the moment, you can def get something under £300 if you can be flexible on dates.

Don't forget to add lift pass, ski hire and lessons to your budget, I always think around £1000 for everything for the two off us, it's normally there or there abouts, but I made a choice to buy our own skis, boots and helmets on eBay, saved a bit over a few years.

Any other info you want please feel free to ask.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks that's amazing help! My son is 7 as is still a bit of a novice (snow plough almost sitting down). He's had lessons, infact 2 courses at Chill Factore. We need to keep practising. Plus he would definitely need lessons, but reputable ones...I'm a bit neuro paranoid when it comes to my son! The company would be better for him too than boring old mum.

The prices you found are fantastic. I like the sound of the all inc. even with passes and kit that's an excellent deal. With regard to being flexible in dates...that isn't really an option. They fine here is we miss school for anything other than appointments or illness. Hey ho....but even so, sounds like there's some fabulous deals to be had.

Thanks again for your help Madeye-Smiley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy