Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix 2-9th March - Lone skier looking for friends...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going out to France for my first time on a mountain in a very long time, and all my real-life friends are rubbish and either can't or won't ski. Would be good to get to know someone a little before meeting up in resort for some snow exploration
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
whitepudding, welcome to SHs. snowHead Try the holidays at UCPA, sold through Action Outdoors (and there's a discount code here somewhere). All in holidays, very good value indeed, in top French resorts, including Argentiere. Plenty of company.

However, that's peak French holiday time - if you could delay till week beginning 16 March the slopes would be less rammed and you'd spend less time in lift queues.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can join up for a day ski, maybe two as I live in GVA and have four Cham day passes I need to use.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the info Pam, but my dates were fixed a while ago. I've already booked, was just on the lookout for someone to meet up with
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
For anyone who comes across this thread wondering about the Argentiere UCPA, it is closed this season: http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/resorts/winter/argentiere
They only just managed to get the new roof on at the end of December.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi, im living near the argentiere area and just did my first ski course... nobpdy really wants to ski on green and blue pistes so im looking for a skier of my level if possible!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey! I'm interested. Late Feb or Early Mar is great. What's your estimated budget? I'm planning to enroll in a course too!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'll ski with all of you. I enjoy easy runs - gives me the opportunity to practice drills that I never seem to do when I am just skiing. PM me and we can hook up.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
if you post closer the time i might meet up for a few runs, i normally go up brevent for a couple of hours in the week and gm of a weekend Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i love brevent!! i use flegere green and blue pistes, am I too "beginner" for you guys???
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy