Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warren Miller Result!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went to Bristol showing last night and I won the main giveaway!!!!!

By the way the film is a great way to excited about upcoming season - some of the Alaska big mountain scenes - I couldn't breathe it was so good

p.s. now what do I do with a spare bootbag and a double wheelie ski bag I don't need????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you could give me the double wheelie ski bag Smile

congratulations!

So is the film worth going to see then? It's on at the lowry in manchester which I absolutley detest, I;d rather go to the trafford centre than the lowry! I've been debating not bothering this year mainly due to the location, but if it's that good...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
To be honest its nothing new - but if you like the format of: people skiing impossibly steep slopes, some fantastic jumping of rocks and in the park, great skiing in trees and powder then you can't go too wrong with this. There are a few slow bits - and some boring voice over sections but theres more of the good stuff than the bad.
There's a hilarious section on the Arctic Man event in Alaska - won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil the fun!

Also there's the opportunity to win your own ski bag!!! (You might have better prizes as they are given by local sponsors - I went to one 2 years ago in London and at that one they gave away a pair of skis)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you ring the ticket hotline and mention 'Zoom Airlines' to them they will send you a free Warren Miller DVD as well.
You do have to buy a ticket when you ring though wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No showings in N.I. Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ooh result - Mr MM has been in Ellis Brigham and mentioned that the skibag and bootbag were pretty useless to me and they said i could exchange them for something useful! Shopping trip beckons - although i will wait till payday as I'm bound to need some of my own cash to add to it!
(If you ever drop into snowboarding - then you'll know what I'll be buying!!!!!)
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mountain mad, There is always ebay!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If your in Scotland and missed our CairnGorm showing and don't want to wait a month till the Tour arrives north of the Boarder, head for Nevis Range this Saturday evening, we're putting on a family show at 6.30pm, and a later 'party' show with finger buffet and welcome drinks on arrival, tickets include Gondola.

See www.winterhighland.com/higherground for more information and tickets can be bought direct from the Nevis Range Ticket Office or by phone on 01397 705825.

We've got Nevis Range Ski Passes, and Ski/Board instruction packages to give away...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy