Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Irish Skiers.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm doing a two weeker in St Anton in Feb but also really want to do a 4 dayer for St Patricks Day somewhere.

Due the cancellation of the early Zurich flight it's proving v awkward, for the St Anton trip we're staying in the Walhalla (or whatever!) hotel for the night and then getting the first train up, but due to it only being 4 days time is of the optimum.

So any suggestions of a quick break??.....we've done Kitz & Soll from Munich and we may have to do one of them again, but some where new would be nice.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Alright Dazman,

I might be heading out to St. Anton on 8th-11th (still have to source accommodation.) Plan is to spend a couple of days with Piste to Powder. Don't know if you are about in those dates?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We don't arrive until the 13th....shame.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elaborate on cancellation of early flight please?

Fly Thurs to Mon, depart Dub 17.00 take half day off work, arrive back Monday (bank holiday) 22.00, four full days skiing

Go to Ischgl if you don't want to do St Anton again, another half hour up the road?

Or Engelberg? Apparently ideal for three to four day break.

Or Geneva and any number of nearby resorts?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dazman, i've been arranging 4 day weekenders over Paddy's day for a group of lads for a few years now. The biggest problem i have found is getting flight times to suit from Ireland. A couple of years back you could get decent flight times to Geneva from Belfast and Dublin which meant if you were somewhere close to Geneva you could sneak a half day on arrival and half day on departure. That makes a massive difference to short ski break. The flight times to Geneva now seem much worse (mid morning and afternoon) so you lose out on the half days. The only problem i have found so far is to fly on the super early flight to Barcelona, then go to Andorra. We did that last year and managed to get 4 1/2 days on the slopes on a Thursday to Monday trip. I think that is the biggest trip length to skiing time ratio possible, at least from Ireland.

The bonus of Andorra is that it's very cheap in beer terms. There are oft-quoted downsides however, most of which are at least partially true.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy