Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski & Snowboard Show North

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had an email saying there's going to be a new Ski & Snowboard Show North held in Manchester.

So does that mean we're going from three ski shows up to four in 2013?

Is the revamped Birmingham show still going ahead?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Birmingham is now in the snow live, looks like they are aiming big as i know they have been in touch with a lot of people re exhibiting/features etc.... don't know anything about Manchester as yet???
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've just checked and both events are running the same dates, 25-27 October... should be interesting to watch how this works out!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Here's their press release: http://p5trc.emv2.com/HM?a=ENX7CqmZQakh8SA9MKJTsz_nGHxKLoSETvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HhdA5TVOH
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowsteve wrote:
I've just checked and both events are running the same dates, 25-27 October... should be interesting to watch how this works out!

That seems a bit of a stupid decision - it will probably reduce the number of exhibitors at both events as most exhibitors can't cover two shows at the same time...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah, Manchestaaah, no ski show has EVER thrived there. Numerous organisers, including The Daily Mail, have tried and failed over two decades and all have cut and run before having to sell their children for medical experiments. It is the graveyard of ski shows but then all previous have been in Gmex (or whatever they call it these days) and the new one is at Event City which, apparently, is a much more visitor-friendly venue with 3000 free car parking spaces.

It's basically a spoiler in my opinion, designed to hinder/kill the NEC show. Exhibitors will be offered package deals to do London and Manchester but I reckon the end result will be two small shows, with suitably poor attractions and a bad deal for the visitor.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i am hearing some pretty shady dealings regarding the "new" birmingham show will report back when i get to the bottom of it
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy