Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski school Mottaret 3 valleys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am going to Mottaret at the end of Feb. My group would like a couple of private lessons to hopefully give us more confidence on reds. There are lots of ski schools in the area, does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New Gen in Meribel - ask for Simon or Mike.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that. I have emailed them an enquiry twice but have had no reply so I'm guessing they don't have availability for my dates.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
New Gen or Laraski.com lara crisp, she works independently but for the ESF you will probably need to book either of these options before you get there
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Claude Decagny based in 3 Valleys, www.snowarea.net
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
only the ESF are "based" in Mottaret the rest will almost invariably want to meet you at the Meribel Chaudanne lift complex. If your an intermediate or above there is a lot of choice. I would recommend the "Beyond Blue" course by SKiMarmalade http://www.skimarmalade.com/whats-on-offer/group-performance-clinics/

Private lessons are great, but expensive and a small group clinic specifically on the area you want to work on would be much better...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rossy, I'm a private ski instructor teaching all levels in Courchevel & Meribel. I'm available in the afternoon from 2 to 5 from Sunday 24th Feb to Friday 1st March inclusive. I'll meet you at your hotel in Meribel Mottaret. Look forward to hearing from you
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowarea, got any slots available in the morning week commencing 10th of Feb?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rossy, You won't be disappointed if you take up snowarea's offer. He is a very well respected instructor who teaches at the EOSB every year. He's a really nice guy too. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ansta1, Very sorry I'm booked all day from Sunday 10th to Friday 15th Feb. inclusive.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
New gen are amazing!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowarea,
Hi
Do you have any afternoon slots available from Mon 1st April - Fri 5th
Thanks
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
franzClammer, Yes, I'm available in the afternoon from 1st to 5th April. I sent you an email.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy